Hi there!

teslacarter

Hello everybody!

I'm pretty new to TDN, and the forums, but I've been on neo for a very long time. I recently got my eldest account Permi-Silenced, which while it's sad, I'm pretty much a loner on Neo anyway except for the RP boards.

I was wondering if anyone knew if you could still enter into beauty contests if you're permi-silenced, because I've done some artwork, (or am in the process of doing actually) and was wondering if that would still be possible. Like if you make a side account and put the full piece (or larger) on the side account's pet page if that would be allowed since you can't edit PP on the silenced ones....

Anyway, I look forward to prowling around TDN!

Ciao.

Hi! welcome to TDN :) its much nicer talking here than the neoboards :P i hope you enjoy it here, there are so many lovely people, and all of them helpful :)

i however can't help you with your contest question sorry >_< don't know much about the BC but i'm sure someone here can :) *gives plate of double chocolate chip cookies in meantime* :D

Hello, and welcome to lovely The Daily Neopets!

I am the one and only Neomysterion, and I work as a forum mod over here. Ask any staff members if you have a question of two.

Helloooo!!! :) Welcome to TDN! I'm Trig (or RayRay). We are definitely much better than the neoboards! Enjoy your stay!

Hi there, late welcome, bu welcome! :D

User Lookup: rina813 question_mark.png

Deadly Dice Avvy obtained on the first try on Wednesday, March 10, 2010, at 12:29 NST

Yes, I am gloating XP but I haven't gotten the tree on Kass Basher, xP

WARNING:

I am obsessed with Cross-over/Multi-Verse RPs. If you're game to combine it, and I know what we're talking about, chances are: I'm game!

Pretty much, my heart and soul belongs to a long dead inventor--and no, I will not tell you who it is.

I am one of those people who is not considered advanced by the Roleplaying community because I am simply far too lazy to use spell check or be bothered with all of that copying and pasting. Therefore, the typos/spelling errors you find on this page, will probably be along the lines of the errors you will find in my writing. Do not, however, lecture me on grammar. My grammar and structure is far more complex than most, not because I have taken 1101 and 1102, which I have, but because I have read a lot of books and my sentence structure is... complicated? Like take that sentence. A parenthetical phrase within a parenthetical phrase? o.0 It'll give you a headache if you try to disect it. xP

But, back on the subject: I RP many things (a list will be provided lower down), but I prefer if we all double and get along. I play both male and female--but I would appericate not always having to play the boys. My boys don't chase slacks, so that's what you need to know. My girls do chase slacks, but hey, can you blame them? XP

Jonathan Young is the most AMAZING actor of all time (sorry JM).

Here's a shout out to all the Empaths out there! 8D Feel free to drop me a line for good vibes--most days XD

Here's a bit 'bout me. I have two dogs, Shadow and Troy, both of them are Shelties. I also have a cat: Timothy, and RIP to James Bond, my loyal little boy who passed 07/24/2011 tal shakka mel, I might post pictures of them one day....

I love to wirte and draw.... As soon as I get my scaner working I will post my drawings on Logan's pet page.

I am a huge fan of Serbian and Montenegrin music. Sergej Cetkovic is the most amazing singer and artist ever. Milan Radjen is nearly as amazing and Tose Proeski is a the Baltic King of Rock. I also love 30 Seconds to Mars' music and Stuck on Saturn's music, and Evanescence rocks! As does: James Marsters, Yellowcard, The All-American Rejects, Avril Lavigne, Ghost of the Robot, and Bush. They all rock!!! GO THEM!! Okay done now....

Things I RP: Sanctuary, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Primeval, Alice (SyFy), Buffy: the Vampire Slayer, Torchwood, Doctor Who (kind of), X-Men, Star Wars, Victorian Dark Fantasy, Victorian, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Dragon/halfling, Werewolf/Vamp/Demon, Gifted(sometimes), Assassin/Spy, DNA(sometimes), wolf, and any combo of all of them. I think there might be more, but alas I can't think of any right now.

Rules I RP by: Actually I don't care to much about the rules just PLEASE no power playing, godmoding, or invincible characters. I understand that the level of inteligent people on the boards has dropped like files in a fumigated house, but like they say in realestate: location, location, location! Quality is far better than massive posts. Also, please know how to move the plot/starter a long--no one likes a massive block of dialogue where two characters (or three or four) don't do more than talk for hours upon hours of precious RPing time. Or at least, I don't. Do not care about my spelling and I will not care about yours, xP.

ONLY use basic chat speak out of charater. I do not understand 'H3y u W@nn@ ch@T 50m3 T1m3' or something like that, I confuzzles me. Thanks for reading this :D I hope you still want to RP.

That is a VERY LONG neo intro!

Hey there Christine :D I'm Saxen, nice to meet you :)

About your BC question; as far as I know entering the BC wouldn't be a problem, but it might be difficult to win since you wont be able to advertise on the boards and advertising on a side [i'm pretty sure] is against the rules. You could try putting the page of the pet with the picture on it in your BC description if TNT will allow that. I guess the only way is to try!

Welcome to the forums by the way ^_^