*speechless* my best luck ever! (also suggestions requested)

Nataluna

today shopping for items for my gallery i got a FOUNTAIN FAERIE QUEST!!! :D 9 years and nothing, its on my side account so i'll have to transfer but still!! (for anyone interested, the side is 7 years old, so its kinda funny still no joy on my older, much more used main account) just so glad you are allowed to do faerie quests on your side, (before i got this clarified i'ld already rejected a battle faerie quest amongst others >_<)

she was after a elephante sushi jacket or something, 45k :D

You have completed a quest for the Fountain Faerie.

fountain-faerie-2-1.jpg

Thank you so much! You're so kind to me.

You may come visit me at my Rainbow Fountain any time! I'll be happy to reward you with a brand new colour!

now i can get colours i know i would never have been able to afford before!

previously i was thinking of perhaps saving for a maraquan draik (which to be honest, would never have happened) because they are so distinctive but now i can get the other expensive colours like water and plushie :)

i'm looking for suggestions for pets/colours now, so any advice much appreciated!

and i would probably be creating a new pet for this, so if you have any name suggestions to go with colors (please pm me names) i would love to hear them too :)

Congrats on getting a Fountain Faerie Quest! I have yet to get one of those on my account, especially after nearly ten years of playing Neopets.

i wish they were easier to get, 10 years WOW. i really thought i would never get one :) especially as i missed the faerie ruins plot

i just can't believe i almost decided to abandon too, because i was busy doing shopping then and wasn't in the mood to swap accounts and find whatever item the water faerie wanted (luckily took a second look, although i hope i would have seen the difference on the reject page)

A big congratulations! 10 years of play time and nothing for me. :( Anyway, good luck! I love Maraquan Draiks (Aryza is my dreamie) but keep in mind they are difficult to customize. Since I seldom customize this isn't an issue for me. If not for Maraquan, my other pick would have been Water, it looks great on Draiks. ^^ So if you want something more customizable = water, if you're dandy with a unique design = Maraquan Draik. :D

Congratulations! if it were me, I"d do a water draik, or eventide. Paint it something that you really want!

Also, I dont know why TNT doesn't make FFQs a *LITTLE* more common. I mean, playing for 10 years and never getting one is kind of ridiculous imo... plus it wont really make it less rare, since it's kind of off the rare charts right now... and it wont devalue pbs or anything. Obviously they dont have to be popping up all over the place, but I think everyone should be able to get one at least once every few years right?

Congrats! This is always so exciting. :D

I recommend making a list of the color/species combos you like the most, checking into the cost of getting them, and then use Dress to Impress to try different customizations for each one, so you know what your options could be. (That's what made me change my mind about a Chocolate Draik, so I used my FFQ on Water instead.)

thankyou everyone for your congrats and advice *hugs* and ooh thanks for the tip Spritzie and lilshadowdweller! (have to check customisation *smacks head*)

i don't normally customise my pets except for bgs and garlands because they lab ray normally changes then i only have painted pets twice, 1 which i still have (christmas zafara) and a baby uni (who got turned invisible by a RE T_T)

i would love a unconverted plushie cybunny, but shame the fountain faerie doesn't do outdated art :P

i've been thinking about a maraquan pet, draik, zafara and ixi are on the list, as is water unis and draiks, i'm unsure about eventide, its pretty but i don't know if its for me. really don't know :( (i also miss how it used to show all the colors on a page, not the clicky thing you have to do now) probably now have to save forr a draik :P

but i probably would customise such a special pet, so i definitely will have to have a look at DTI :P (goodbye more NC :P)

If you really want a plushie cybunny, you could always look around for any that are UFT and offer a FFQ custom for it. I'm sure you could probably get one.

I find trading pets totally weird still but I have to admit there are some UCs that I would love to have, and might consider trading for if they had a good name >.>

Congratulations!! That's so awesome!!! :D

The Maraquan Draik sounds like a nice idea - and Eggs are pretty cheap now! I say go for that :)

i find trading pets weird too, but thanks for the suggestion, its going to be a tough decision :) i'm usually quite attatched to names so we will have to see, i imagine UC pets especially plushies are really hard to find.

i think i'm a little cheap, hoping eggs will drop in price more! at the moment i would have to sell some things to afford the egg, so i am now going to have a long time to decide..

thanks everyone for the congrats :D i'm still, so over the moon about it! *dances*