Habi deaths

Aalnius

Some people are still having this problem according to the posts on the boards.

What seems to be working to avoid the glitch is to place any surviving p3's you have into their housing and then close the game and wait this one out.

I don't think it's worth trial and error for hatching eggs, if you don't have them to spare...

Yeap, looks like it's good to go guys! I'm slowly getting back to 40 P3S now, unfortunately, all of my Larnikans have died off. I like them because they add colour and I kind of find them cute. So I guess I have to wait until I get an Larnikan egg. :( RIP my Larnikans. <3

I have about 12 nesters laying eggs and all of a sudden the eggs got bigger so I closed the window as fast as I can ... I re-opened it 2 hrs later and everything is back to normal ...

So I guess I have to wait until I get an Larnikan egg. :( RIP my Larnikans.

I tried to give u eggs but I can't :(

just for the record , it's pronounced Larnikin :P

I have about 12 nesters laying eggs and all of a sudden the eggs got bigger so I closed the window as fast as I can ... I re-opened it 2 hrs later and everything is back to normal ...

I tried to give u eggs but I can't :(

just for the record , it's pronounced Larnikin :P

Oh pft posh! xD But thank you for trying. :( Unfortunately only Professor Kougra can gift us eggs. He gave me one ... a Mootix. xDD