Herro!

Whisper

Hi there! I love your avatar - did you draw it yourself? :D

Yes, I did :) and hi!

Hello, and have my warm welcome! I noticed your stereotypical Asian "hello" grrr.... jk, I'm not offended ;)

Have a great time here at our forums!

>< It was meant to sound more like scooby doo lol. Hello is just so boring.

Welcome Whisper, I like both your avatar and your signature. I almost took those dragons for adoptables.

My name's Neomysterion, and I work here as a global moderator. Any questions about Neopets, life, or anything else should be turned to me or another staff member.

It's beautiful! What do you use to draw? Is any of your art in the art gallery?

Thank you :) I use Photoshop for most of my work, though I'm starting to learn flash, and I draw with an Intuos tablet. Unless I have some spare time at school, then I abuse their cintique tablets which let me draw directly on the screen. Those are fun!

And I've been in the neopets art gallery 24 times. My username is _undead_whisper_ if you'd like to find them, though there's only a few I won that I'm really proud of lol

http://charoitedragon.deviantart.com/ is my deviantart if you want to see more of my work :)

Welcome! :) My name is Trig (or RayRay). Your artwork is FANTASTICAL!!!! *jaw drop* I wish I could draw like that. Anywho, enjoy yourself around here! :)

Also, I see on your deviantart profile that you DON'T LIKE CANADIAN QUARTERS? Why not? :3 *fake anger*

Welcome! :) My name is Trig (or RayRay). Your artwork is FANTASTICAL!!!! *jaw drop* I wish I could draw like that. Anywho, enjoy yourself around here! :)

Also, I see on your deviantart profile that you DON'T LIKE CANADIAN QUARTERS? Why not? :3 *fake anger*

Because I live near the border so our change gets mixed up alot :P But our vending machines don't take canadian quarters! So without fail, i grab a handful of change, go to get a pop, and one of them is canadian! And then no pop for me!

Hey Whisper :) Nice to meet you, I'm Saxen.

Absolutely *adore* your Dragon pictures btw, as well as your other artwork. My dA is crap at the moment but I will definitely watch/follow (whatever the terminology is xD) when I has my new camera and new stuff up :P

Welcome to the forums hun!

Because I live near the border so our change gets mixed up alot :P But our vending machines don't take canadian quarters! So without fail, i grab a handful of change, go to get a pop, and one of them is canadian! And then no pop for me!

Hmph. I live really near the border too! :) Maybe we live near each other XD Sometimes I have american change, so I save it all for when I go over. Usually it's not much more than a dollar though XD So I do understand. *gives a bit more sympathy, but not much ;)*