Anyone interested in getting the "I taunt the Pant Devil" avvie?

lilshadowdweller

pantdeviltaunt.gif

So following TDN's avatar guide for the Pant Devil; "

View your inventory while having an item or items in your inventory that total an "Est. Value" of 5 million NP or higher. Refreshing is required. The cheapest method is buying either 93 Golden Geraptiku Talisman (costing about 23k) or buying 81 Obsidian Dagger, (costing about 21k). For roughly 35k, you can also use 31 Blibble petpets.

I was able to obtain this wonderful avatar. I know it's not that hard to get, but I thought, before I go ahead and donate/place in shop/discard 81 Obsidian Daggers, maybe I should ask if anyone here wants them via trade? ^^ (Since that's far too many items to give at once.)

^^ Just let me know if you want/need them for this avvie. If not, I'll probably be donating them. :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Watery Black, since you were the first to respond, I've placed up trades for you so you can get the daggers. There's 83 in total but you only need 81. When they are all in your inventory, just refresh over and over until you get the random event! Keep in mind, though, that you may miss it. I totally missed my random event and I only knew I had it because I checked on my user look-up! So remember to take a break into between refreshing to check!

Go here to make the offer on my lots: http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=lilshadowdweller

I'm on everyday quite frequently (jobless now), so I'll respond asap so you can them ASAP. Just bid a very cheap item on all of them, OK? (Since I can only make lots of 10)

Now, since RayRay posted after me, I think RayRay may appreciate it if you gave them to her afterwards. (You don't have to of course), so if you feel like doing that, either set up trades to send them back to me, or set one up to pass it along to RayRay. I would be very happy to see both of you get the avvie. ^_^

Thank you! I'll go get them now, and offer some ommelettes. (I have bunches of those in my sdb :P ) I think it's easiest if I send them straight to rayray, So I'll neomail her once I have it set up again. :)

Yay, got it already! :D Thank you! Gonna set up some trades for rayray now. :)

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=wabla666

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post multiple times. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Links do not count towards the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm more than happy if all of you got the daggers! But remember: please transfer the items to the next poster, and be quick with the trading, because the items take up space on your inventory and Watery Black probably wants to buy things! (You can't if your items are 50+ more)

Maybe if RayRay doesn't respond in awhile you can try the next poster, (up to you Watery). I pmed her so hopefully she'll come for them soon Watery! Thanks for helping out other members too! <3 :D You guys are great.

I'm glad you got it. ;D

Everyone here - if you could pass it along once you get it, awesome. It's not a collat item (it wasn't that expensive), I'd just like to save people some of their time. (It's just annoying finding them cheap on the shop wizard. xD )

Sorry for not responding quickly guys :3 I think we are on different time zones or something of the sort, and I was at a large party last night, and out all day yesterday. However, they've been passed along to Aloriality now...or at least they are up in my trades waiting for her :) I've messaged her as well, and gray- ignore your message: I didn't read the full post and saw you have been lent already :3

Thank you so very much lilshadowdweller!

atm playing Eliv Thade, always easier to get a throphey at begninning of the month, yes I will bit on trades, but who do I send to next? is anyone keeping score here? I see some people posting they want in, and others saying they already have the avatar. Cunfuzzles, who I send to after I get the atvatar?

I'll keep them for now in my safety deposit box for the future in case some others here are wanting a quick avvie. Thanks for sharing them guys, makes me very happy. -^-^- You're awesome. If anyone else wants them before Runaway gives them back, post here. ;) I was originally just going to donate/sell them, now I'm thinking I'm going to hold onto them for other TDN members due to the response and how time consuming it is to have to go to the shop wizard and buy those dang things.

Hello! I am interested in borrowing the daggers! Should empty my inventory first? I mean, I thought you could only hold 50 items max.

Hi Pichu. I'm sure Runaway could help you. You don't have to empty your inventory. She'll put it up in the trades and you make cheap offers. (Like Omlettes). Since they're coming from the trades, it'll override the whole "50 max" system in the inventory; if she accepts all of the trades, you'll get all of them. Then you have to refresh continously to get the Taunt The Pant Devil. Check YOUR preferances after awhile --- I didn't get a random even notification for it.

After you're done Pichu, I would appreciate if you placed them all up in the trades too for either the next person or to return them to me so I can hold onto them in case someone else asks. :)

Alrighty then. Should I go ahead and neomail Runaway? It'll probably be easier for me to send them back to you when I finish in case I don't hang around the forums/neopets for much longer today.

Okay, I have not received the daggers yet, but I need to sign off for now. I just wanted to let it be known so that no one will think I "stole" them or they're "stuck" with me, heh. Thanks!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Look out for those double posts! There's an edit button if you need it. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi Pichu. I'm sure Runaway could help you. You don't have to empty your inventory. She'll put it up in the trades and you make cheap offers. (Like Omlettes). Since they're coming from the trades, it'll override the whole "50 max" system in the inventory; if she accepts all of the trades, you'll get all of them. Then you have to refresh continously to get the Taunt The Pant Devil. Check YOUR preferances after awhile --- I didn't get a random even notification for it.

What I did was open my profile on another page. I then went to my inventory, and held down the f5 for about... 20 seconds. I refreshed the other page, and my avvie count went up by one, so I got it! :D

Also, lilshadowdweller, just a suggestion - if you're going to lend them out, I think you should have a minimum post count or Neo age or avvie count or something like that, because it's possible that people might take advantage of your kindness. :ohno: