Guide to Snow Rolling?

Alexandra Puppyblew

So I just played snow roller, and when I submitted my score it told me something like Congratulations, you just won a copy of Guide to Snow Rolling, but when I went to my inventory it wasn't there.

Was I supposed to click on something else to receive it or was it maybe one of the new game challenge prizes? I didn't even know you could get something from playing snowroller...

that's weird ... i got a copy of that book when they were first giving them out .. it's completely random and quite rare (there are also other prizes like a Slushie and a petpet - Xampher)

maybe it was stolen by a random event and you didn't notice ...

Oh, I did. They said something like they had categorized my ticket for easy reference or something and that I didn't have to write in again about it because when it was fixed, it would be fixed for everybody. I took that to mean that this was a problem for everybody, not just me. They also said they probably couldn't replace any items I lost because of this problem, but funny enough, I actually found the igloo toy in my inventory yesterday. No Guide to Snowrolling, though. :(

But now that I know that you can win prizes from this game, I'm playing it everyday. Hopefully I'll get lucky again and win it again when it's working.