Jhudora's Cloud Trophy

linsta

So I decided to go for Jhudora's Cloud Trophy this month, and I was hoping to get a gold. I heard that it's pretty easy so I thought why not...

On my first quest, I got a score of 1988, which is around rank 8-12. It's not too bad since it should've put me in the silver/bronze range for the first night. However, when I check, my score is no where on the top 100.

Anyways, I looked around, and found out that scores actually reset at 12:10AM (why did none of the trophy guides I read say this ><!?) And I did my quest at 12:09AM -.-

So my question is, is it still possible for me to get the trophy, or should I just try another month? Keep in mind, I do want a gold trophy...but it seems I'll be 1 quest behind =(

I only know from illusen quests... but it's impossible to catch up if you fall a quest behind just because so many are going for the trophies.

Best thing to do is wait til next month, and just take it as a lesson learned :)