Userlookup and petpage code help

Aloriality

Hello, I'm interested in playing around with my userlookup and petpages, I am familiar with html, however most of my expertise is with frames and image slices, I'm guessing that neopets uses tables for coding.

Anywho, I'm looking for any tutorials, tips, tricks etc, for creating my own pages. From the simple stuff (it's been years since I've actually done any coding) to more advanced things. I am familiar with photoshop as well, but again, not an expert.

Anyone know of any pages that has these kind of tips and such? I'm not looking for premades, unless they also offer assistance in creating your own (seeing how it's done and fits together is the best way I learn)

And also, why isn't there any pages about this stuff on TDN help pages? I think it would be a great addition.

Thanks in advance, let's hope I can whip up something magical ^^

thanks ^^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or higher.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.