Lab Keeps Lowering my Stats

My lab pet is also my battle pet in hopes of raising her stats. For somethings, that has been true. However, her level keeps shrinking and shrinking. I started with everything being at 40. Now she's at:

Hit Points: 228

Strength: 153

Defence: 89

Movement: 65

And Level: 26

*face palm*

Do you think I should train her or hope that the lab will start raising her level?

Level: 18

Hit Points: 212 / 212

Strength: AMAZING (81)

Defence: GREAT (38)

Movement: EXCELLENT (41)

not alone <_<

personally i see no point in training since the ray is often evil, people will often reach a point and then just decide if they want to continue, or try training to round it up. lab ray is still the cheapest way to train, and have pretty pets :P

mine got down to 12 a few weeks ago, it once got as high as 27. bleh.

One thing I recommend is raising the level to 50 before zapping any further. That way if you decide to keep it trainable then you will be able to get there easier and your pet will have the Berserk for in the Battledome.

Furthermore, after your pet reaches level 50 then you will no longer get reset to level 1 while zapping. Hence why you should hold off on the zapping. Get you a WN pet or two and zap those, try and get Pea Chia's or something and trade them off for BD pets or other pets you want in the meantime so that your lab ray isn't going unused.

it is also taking away my levels. thankfully before i started ray i got to level 30 so i could get all the abilities for my pet and now i don't care about my level because i only do ray.

You should care about getting your level to 50 so that you get the Berserk Battledome Ability. You will find it especially useful during Plot time if you invested the time now to get it rather than wait until later and wish you had heeded my advice.