Oh so awkward 'Hello'

Vampyre_Demon

Hullo, I'm not really that new to the forums. I've been lurking around for a bit, but I finally decided that I should try to post a bit. See what's going on because I have a bit of time of my hands. (Meaning: I am procrastination doing my homework.) So here I am.

Greetings, you're never too late to start an intro topic about yourself.

Before I continue, you can call me Neomysterion, and I'm one of the few mods around here. If you have a question, feel free to ask any staff member. I hope you have a great time over here at The Daily Neopets and TDNForums! See you around!

Hiya Vampyre, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain. ^_^

...I am probably the biggest procrastinator there is. I procrastinate so much, I have five homework on my hands today (although some could have been done last weekend, but I was too lazy) due tomorrow! Thankfully I'm done with four, so, yeah. Procrastinating on the last one! ^_^

Hope that you'll stick around and post more!

And now I should be editing... oh well.

Actually, just got the Neoquest avvie today! I had been playing it during the summer and had gotten to the Roo part, but kept dying. Then life explode (well, really the computer died) so I had to give up for a bit. But I got though that cave and killed the boss and got my avvie. Never again. I don't that my patience to click and click and click for every move.

I also don't feel like the NeoBoards are well-organized, and I like being able to search for topics. And not have topics disappear. Although it's nice for RPing because they move so fast, but haven't done that it years.

Welcome :) I also procrastinate on homework on these forums a lot ;) But it's nice that you are no longer lurking! I'm RayRay...or Trig. Also. I've never played neoquest :$