hi u guise!

dankesque

Hey there, I'm Danke! I've been using TDN's Avatar Checklist for quite a while now, and just realized there are several people here I know on Neo! And this place seems about 1000 times better to communicate in than the stone-age official Neo forums and filter-ridden Neomail. I think the most ridiculous word I've had blocked is 'uncle'. How about you?

Uh... about the only thing I'm good for is pretty drawings and not-so-pretty stories. The art gallery and debate sections are looking very interesting. I'll probably be pretty sporadic around here, but I look forward to meeting new people anyway!

Hi there Danke, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain!

I didn't know there was an official Neo forums! But I must agree, the forums are much better than Neomail and Neoboards. Although I have yet to be blocked, 'uncle' being blocked is just ridiculous. xP

I'm not an artist unfortunately, but I would love to see your art! Is your profile picture one of them?

Anyways, I hope you'll stick around and have lotsa fun too!

I didn't know there was an official Neo forums!

NEOBOARDS. That's the word for it. Yes.

Thank you for the warm welcome! Yes, my profile picture is one of my drawings. I stash some Neo art over at http://www.neopets.com/~dalfurr though I need to update it!

Sorry, I woke up a bit tired. Welcome to TDN, Danke.

I'm the first staffer to welcome you at least. I'm Neomysterion, age 19, and a owner of 4 LE pets. Any questions, forward them to me or another staff member, thanks.

Also, I adore your Chocolate Korbat's customization, she looks really beautiful in my opinion.

Welcome to TDN Danke. :)

I'm sure you'll really enjoy it here. We have a really helpful and friendly community here.

Your artwork is absolutely gorgeous! :D I look forward to seeing you post some in the Art Gallery forum when you have time.

Neomysterion, thanks. I'm glad you like her; she's my first foray into actual clothes on pets. Also, I love the Kirby animation in your sig. I adore Kirby; my sis and I just beat Return to Dreamland yesterday.

Spritzie, I think I will both enjoy it and post art gallery things! This place seems awesome!

Hi there, and THIS IS AN AUTOMATED WARM WELCOME MESSAGE FROM SWEETDANG WARMLY WELCOMING YOU.

Though not really, because those are banned. :P

Well, welcomes and all thats! Ooh, Pokemon, you'll see a few buddies here, I think. :)

Artwork = awesome. We are increasing in artists here at TDN! :D ZOMG ASPARAGUS CHIA. Ain will tell you how much I love that colour. :P

Anyway, see you around, and hope you have a great time on the boards! :)

Thank you, Sweetdang! Hahaha, you made me think of the Despicable Me movie. "I AM NOT HERE THIS IS A RECORDING"

I'm glad I'm among Pokefriends here. And I love Chias, and got persuaded by a fellow fan to do about 1000 pictures of his Chias. Best requests EVER.

Hiya Danke :D I'm lozzerrr

Totally feel you on the neomail filter front - although 'uncle' is definitely the best I've hear so far :P I can't use them because I say 'sucks' too much in my everyday lingo haha. Fair enough though I can see how that would be misused.

Welcome to the forums Danke! I'm sure you'll absolutely love it here. You can call me Trig or RayRay :) To be honest, I haven't had something blocked in a long long time, but I also hardly use neomail anymore :$