Just restarted my habi...

leedom111

I left it on overnight and for some reason I got logged out of neo... it was weird.

I tried the merge method but couldn't get it to work.

I just want to get back on track so I tried the restart method and it worked. Maybe it's for the best; I was starting to get bored of habi and I didn't like my map.

I'm bummed though because I think I lost a screen full of purple gems T____T

So, if you've got any extra stuff, feel free to send it over :) (I already have enough storages though XD )

Actually, looking at my bag... there doesn't seem to be anything I actually need at the moment :O I'm glad I didn't delete all my items using the merge method :D

I guess just anything, since I can get xp from building it... maybe nests since they're cheap?

What I really need right now is someone to repair my resources. Stone just got damaged.

Thank you! :D

I'm happier with a different map. I chose puddle lake (I think?) this time , which has much more space on the top for gems (when I get back to lvl 50)

I'm concerend that if I have to reset too many times, I'll run out of side accounts to start habitariums on... :<

I had to restart yesterday too ... but I chose the same map lol .. I was afraid to mess it up if I changed the map , besides , i'm already used to mine ... :)

I'm back up to level 13 ...

good luck to everyone who's rebuilding

Did you have to restart at level 1?

I just got locked out this morning too. I left my habi overnight and my boyfriend got up this morning and thought he'd help me out by resting my P3s while I was asleep, but he refreshed the page to make sure allt he P3s were in houses..with a full page of gems D=.

I got the merge method to work and luckily I had enough eggs to restart my habi. I guess all my P3s will just die on the same day now haha.

I only had 4 storages in my bags though, I lost the 20 that were out on my screen but oh well.

Better losing 70k of gems than a week of levelling up which would probably cost me 1.2mil =(

Except my workers wont harvest stone for some reason -.-