Is the habitarium worth it?

behemothrules

I have seen alot of people raving about how the habitarium has made them rich, is it true? and how long did it take you guys to get to lv 50? pros and cons?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘General Chat’ to ‘Neopets General Chat’.

Yes, it can very easily make you rich. Many users earn about 100k a day from it. However, It does take a long time to get to level 50, from what I can remember, and a lot of work. As for pros and cons...

Pros

- Money!

- Fun, if you like this sort of thing (I think it's kind of like FarmVille, but I've never played that)

- Meet new friends on Habi board

- You basically stop working at level 50

Cons

- Riches basically only start at level 50

- You have to leave your computer running all day to get a lot of NP at level 50

- Running Habitarium often lags other programs

I would say, if you played Habi every day for a week, you could get to level 50 quite easily, add to that you earn ~500k from leveling up from Habi. It's highly profitable and a very passive way to earn NP. You'll earn a lot of NP from it if you really stick with it, so yes Habi is very worth it :)

Yeah, the habitarium is totally worth it. It took me years and years to accumulate a million neopoints before, but now I have made about 2mil in a couple months.

The only caveat is you have to leave it running open in a window to rake in the cash.

Every time i see boards like these I always am torn about posting. Yes Habi is super lucrative and should be used by everyone. But at the same time if everyone uses it infaltion will be though the roof. So in short use it and be thankful that you can now earn a million points in about 10 days.

it's defintely worth it im still on my way to lvl 50 i got really lazy and let everything die over christmas.

but you get like 10k per level which increase each level aswell im getting like 15k per level atm its pretty easy to actually do if a bit boring, you basically build blockades round resources then drop workers there and wait whilst having nesters to keep your supply of eggs coming in to replace your petpets and a couple of soldiers to kill pests.

also the whole thing about lag is a bit hit and miss i reckon as i've not had any problem with lag and im currently running habi whilst buffering a tv show on lovefilm and downloading the trial for photoshop and im not having any lag and i have about 1-2mbps connection which is rubbish and a core two duo so not an amazing comp either.

the biggest issue is glitches as some of them can really mess up your game like the lockout bug or one i had recently that kept killing my petpets when i put them down.

but 100k a day is worth it

it took me 2 weeks to get to level 50, the trick is to check it twice a day or more if you can, and then its quicker. also post and we will send you buildings, i know people who can get to level 50 within a week, because you get extra levelup points if you build things.

its great for me because i never am much good at flash games, i leave my computer on anyway, and its just reliant on clicking and checking it.

I also love my habitarium and felt like there was a hole in my heart when I was locked out...Thankfully I reset and am now again on level 47 so nearly at the top level again.I certainly noticed the lack of earnings when I wasn't able to play Habitarium

I really like the habitarium and I would say it's definitely worth it. However, I've been using it for a month and am only at level 39, so I think it takes a bit longer than what some people are saying to level up. I leave it open almost all day and every night, except I have to shut down my computer occasionally to let it refresh and so that it doesn't overheat.