Gallery Help Needed, anybody?

Piticent

Hello everybody! So, I was looking through my SDB for Neomysterion to see if I had anything he doesn't (I dont btw :() Then I thought - maybe somebody else needs help! *lightbulb* So, does anybody need help? I'm not on Neo/TDNF a lot b/c of school, but ill try to read the topis as much as i can :) I have 632 unique items in my SDB atm, so I'm sure i have at least 1 item that somebody else doesnt have. Plus, I'm not addicted to Neo like i used to be, so if you ask, you'd probobly get any item for free :) a couple of items, i might charge a couple thousand on, but...ya know ;)

i'm seeking petpet supplies that may suit a kadoatie, or any petpet plushies :D

(and i'll pay for them too :))

and dw, Neos got the largest chocolate gallery i know, i tried to go through it once *FAIL* i think the only ones not in there are the NC ones.

That's a really nice idea! I recently changed my gallery theme and I only have seriously 'spensive items left, but good luck with gifting! :) I've got a few bits and pieces lying around, if I can help anyone out then I will as well ^^

Ann: All i have is a Pirate angelpuss plushie

Barkie: in addition to the one above and below this, I have:

• faerie poogle
  • cheesburger
  • ferocious negg
  • rainbow shoyru
  • holiday mecha nova
  • island explorer
  • holiday esophagor
  • kreludan hannah
  • christmas von roo
  • deluxe pinchit
  • christmas kiko
  • adorable wraith
  • pirate angelpuss
  • frozen balthazar
  • blastoids
  • blue fan flowers
  • clous cybunny
  • faerie bori
  • faerie techo
  • discarded tuskaninny
  • ripped mohog
  • resewn shoyru
  • woo woo grub
  • faerie elephente
  • club presidant super
  • captain scarblade
  • clam
  • potgatkerchi
  • sabre-x

Obviously, all with plushie on the end. thought it would get redundant...

Evil bunny: oddly enough. all i have is a green quiggle plushie

sweetdang: sorry, but no. nothing pb, pppb, or pb plushies...

Ahkay...so:

Barkie: I will send it to you in a minute (like as soon as im done responding)

Sweetdang: Of course I do :) The one's i think youd be looking for that i have are:

• Super sub
  • deck of cards
  • red sausage
  • glass roses
  • cheese manicotti
  • blumaroo steak
  • toffee classic

heh hope i have something :)

Well I am trying to finish up my grundo gallery. Everything grundo is going in there. Also there are a lot of things that I still need that show a grundo on them but don't have the names in the description.

Also I collect stamps and plushies. But since quite a few people collect plushies i will consider that a lost cause. Good luck helping people. It is an awfully nice thing to do.

Thank you for the plushie and also thanks for helping others It is really a kind thing for you to do. I am going over to the donation shop to put the nps I would have spent on the plushie into the Bony Grarrl Fund so your gift will hopefully in time help others here

Sweetdang: Of course I do :) The one's i think youd be looking for that i have are:

• Super sub
  • deck of cards
  • red sausage
  • glass roses
  • cheese manicotti
  • blumaroo steak
  • toffee classic

heh hope i have something :)

I have the toffee classic, but how much would the rest cost? :D I was thinking of a gallery of PBs, OR, a gallery of "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue", so I need all the help I can get. :P Thank youuuu!

Let see:

Batman: I have

• TDMGPOP stamp
  • grundo inspired dresser
  • golden grundo soap dish

Sweetdang: Ill set up a trade now and PM you the lot # EDIT: Well, actually i won't atm because i want to know: i suddenly found that i have cheese and cherry pie in my inventory. do you want them?

Vives: Well, assuming you want neggs worth pts. at the neggery, all i have is:

• yellow patterned easter negg
  • rose swirl easter negg
  • blue flower easter negg
  • peach flower easter negg

Evil bunny: Ill send it to you after i set up sweetdangs trade

Let see:

Batman: I have

• TDMGPOP stamp
  • grundo inspired dresser
  • golden grundo soap dish

Sweetdang: Ill set up a trade now and PM you the lot # EDIT: Well, actually i won't atm because i want to know: i suddenly found that i have cheese and cherry pie in my inventory. do you want them?

Vives: Well, assuming you want neggs worth pts. at the neggery, all i have is:

• yellow patterned easter negg
  • rose swirl easter negg
  • blue flower easter negg
  • peach flower easter negg

Evil bunny: Ill send it to you after i set up sweetdangs trade

Yep, those would be along the lines of things I'm looking for. I'm going for specific ones at the Neggery, and then I'll branch out to the harder to find/expensive ones.

Vives: great! Expect them this evening.

Sweetdang: well seeing as TP requires at least one item from each side, the price has risen from free to one junk item :P i cant get on a computer till this evening though, so dont expect an trade till then.

Evil bunny: lol agreed. It is one of the best i know

Yep, those would be along the lines of things I'm looking for. I'm going for specific ones at the Neggery, and then I'll branch out to the harder to find/expensive ones.

So...I'll set up a trade now and PM the lot #..I should accept it within 12 hours if you place an offer...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Try not to double post, edit if you want to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Sweetdang: well seeing as TP requires at least one item from each side, the price has risen from free to one junk item :P i cant get on a computer till this evening though, so dont expect an trade till then.

*is gomsmacked*

Thank you! :) :) :) I'll be going to place a whatever naooo