wow, I've really lucked out today!

tatertawt24

Earlier, you get a Magical Krawk Plushie, and now this. Restocking over at Kauvara's is very hard knowing that there are lots of people who flock over there for Morphing Potions. You should sell it to anyone who wants a Camouflage Techo! Good luck with your sales!

True, true. What was the other morphing potion (if you remember)?

I remember in all my time rsing there, I got like 6 morphing potions total, and two of them were the same. xD I think they were both Fire Ruki ones but I don't exactly know.

And I can relate to the slow loading, sometimes the little picture where you have to click on the neopet would take FOREVER to load. D:

Woooo that's so great! Congratulations, I hope you get the hundred thousand for it :)

restocking in competitive places is pretty much impossible if your computer is slow :(

my computer is slow and I still get good results from the Super Happy Icy Fun Snow Shop. today an unbuyable restocked for 5000np and I didn't even see it for like 30 seconds. and then I very slowly haggled it because I figured it was pointless to try and I still got it. There was probably NO ONE there when that happened because for awhile I just kind of stared at the page :laughingsmiley:

restocking in competitive places is pretty much impossible if your computer is slow :(

my computer is slow and I still get good results from the Super Happy Icy Fun Snow Shop. today an unbuyable restocked for 5000np and I didn't even see it for like 30 seconds. and then I very slowly haggled it because I figured it was pointless to try and I still got it. There was probably NO ONE there when that happened because for awhile I just kind of stared at the page :laughingsmiley:

WOW

thats very lucky! hehehe i obviously need to make a better effort at this :P

i still think the morphing potion is absolutely amazing :P