NC Question

Piticent

Its time for an standard-editorial-I-call-it-Hypothetical-but-it-obviously-isn't situation! :)\

So lets say user-a-who-we-all-know-is-me has an NC item. BUT, he/she wants to trade it for one of a different color. So, they go to some-random-forum-that-common-sensically-is-TDNF and user B agrees to trade their item for user-a's-aka-my item. (OK, that sentence actually is hypothetical :P But this one isnt) HOWEVER, user a has a problem! User A has never purchased an NC card, and doesn't have a gift box. Is there some way that user a can relieve him/herself from this pickle and obtain a gift box without purchasing NC? ~piticent123

Insert_sympathetic_yet_a_little_sarcastic_TNT_response_here (below)...

Only way I can see this going is if User B is kind enough to give user A a Gift Box Capsule (which will contain anywhere from 1-4 gift boxes) or you can wait for site events that give out free NC gift boxes. This doesn't happen often, though. So yep, unless you can find a kind Neopian that can spare one Gift Box Capsule...you'll have to wait until a free gift box is given out :shiftyeyes_anim:

the only alternative ways of getting a gift box are by opening a gift box capsule (they're up for purchase sporadically - last time was about a month ago, but it seems tnt has taken them down again D:) or by claiming any free gbs at the mall if they happen to be up. very annoying, i know, since i'm always short of gift boxes as well!

loved your question by the way...very editorial-esque! :P

edit: didn't mean to parrot you kaie; whenever i'm typing my answer someone always seems to get in before me. i is slow typist.

Yeah, giftbox capsules are your only option of getting a box. While there isn't one in the mall right now, they will probably relase another one soon for Valentines day since they usually release one for every holiday. Good luck.

TNT has been releasing Gift Box Capsules every third week of the month and last until the end of the month :) This will, however, require you to purchase NC to buy from the mall, which kind of defeats the purpose of buying GBCs since you'd have a gift box with the card you redeem xP

haha thanks everybody. actually, i think i have a spare box from a holiday someplace now that i think about it...if not, i will wait patiently :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.