Doing an Activity Page for my guild and stumped on ideas..

warhero735

Title says it all but here's some details. I'm going to run an activity page for my awesome guild and am stumped on ideas. :tired:The activities I already have are; a caption contest, word scramble, and a activity where you have to identify something that's either blurred or only part of a full image. I need three more ideas and am clueless :stitchface: Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Something my guild has done in the past is a 'treasure hunt'. The challenges could be, for example, to find a darigan pet with a darigan petpet, to find a pet whose birthday is this week, find a pet who is wearing shoes but no background, or anything else you can think of. Just try to make the challenges a little unique, so they can't just be googled.
  • Avvie lending
  • I agree with Xepha's idea, customisation activities go down well :)
  • That old favourite, 1 NP auctions.
  • Keyquest games with guild members? Perhaps a keyquest tournament?
  • Organise a guild invasion of the beauty contest! Get your guildies to draw pictures of their pets on a certain theme and enter them all at once (doesn't matter if they can draw well, or not :))
  • Birthday celebrations. Take down a list of your members birthdays, and announce on the guild board when it comes to their day. Maybe get everyone to bomb them with cheap items.
  • Featured members or featured pets.
  • Make good use of your guild poll. You could organise a trivia question, and if they majority of members gets the question correct, put up a 1 NP auction to say well done... or just run it for fun :)
  • Tell a story in your guild poll. Get your members to choose which way the story goes, like those multiple-choice plots in kids books.
  • Not sure if this would count as an 'activity page', but you could start up a wishlist to list member dream pets

That's all I can think of for now, hopefully a few things in there will work for ya!

I personally had some writing activitities.

Graphics competitions.

Customization competitions.

art competitions.

Make sure to call them competitions and NOT contests and don't give 'rewards' or you'll get your guidl shut down.

Good luck!

I also organized guild plots! Which resulted in clues given and they sometimes had to find a specific user in the guild, or just come up with ana nswer or even just do an activity and some riddles.