Happy Shenkuu Lunar Festival!

Saxen

why do I have a feeling that Draiks are always favored over other pets ???

it's not fair , really

Pets are bound to be more popular than one another, if the Draik didn't exist it would be a different one. Plus they're beautiful, it's totally fair ;)

thanks for the editorial, i agree with not having a year full of swamp gas pets! and the colourfill reasoning makes sense. never really thought about the paired colour releases that way.

i still like the aisha better :) but both are beautiful!

lol they would make one of the most expensive color on one of the most rare neopets.. T.T

In the editorial about Eventide *pokes other page* TNT state that it's a 'filler' colour, like snow and split and stuffs. Implies (at least to me) it's going to drop in price at some point :P

In the editorial about Eventide *pokes other page* TNT state that it's a 'filler' colour, like snow and split and stuffs. Implies (at least to me) it's going to drop in price at some point :P

Eventide is a FILLER? Woah. I'm excited to see what they come up with next!

• 3 weeks later...

ohhh i didn't know it was going to be a filler! i have high expectations for the next one then, since this one looks way too awesome :)