Newbie Here...

paperclip

Welcome to The Daily Neopets Paperclip. You did just fine with your introduction.

I am Neomysterion, Neopets player since 2002, Forum Mod, and also a Poogle owner. Her name's Lippstik, and I've adopted her as a White Usul ever since a month or so after the creation of my account, she was given a Magical Yellow Poogle Toy to play with, and that's how I got my Poogle. Her current coats of paint are expensive, but it was worth it.

4.png

Any questions, just ask me or anyone else who works over here at TDN. Hope things turn out well for you. :yes:

Hi Paperclip, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain!

I think your introduction is mighty fine there. ...you have so many avatars! I'm jealous! ...then again, avatar collecting isn't my main goal. At least for now. :P Mine is to earn enough NP to paint all of my pets. Currently, the progress is snail-paced, so, yeah. :P

I hope you like it here!

wow thats alot of avatars! i'm currently at 225? i think (220+ anyway) so congrats!

i'm Natalie, and welcome to TDN :) i hope you really enjoy your time here, its full of wonderful people and hope to see you around lots!

and i love baking, so have a cookie!! (and chocolate cake :D)

:laughingsmiley: You did very well haha. Congrats on 250 avatars! That's my current goal on my new main :P

Welcome to the forums sweets, I'm sure you'll have an awesome time here! I'm Saxen btw :D

Welcome :) Glad to see more people on the forums here! They are awesome :) I'm Trig...or RayRay :) I look forward to conversing!