Hi..

Cassi :D

Okay so I've been playing since 2008, and I still have no idea of how to make my shop look all fancy, or an easier way to sell my items.

Can anyone give me a basic rundown?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Introductions & Welcome’.

Hey there! So if you want your shop to look nice you have a few options, the easiest being to go to a site like sunnyneo which have premade layouts, then you just copy the code into your shop description. Another option is if you have a friend that knows how to write the html codes and then can make it look how you want, and the last option is of course making it yourself. If you want to do this then you've got to be prepared to put in a bit of effort, it's not all that easy! But there's a few sites out there to help you. Just google something like 'html code basics' and then when you have questions just post on TDN and someone should help you :)

As for making it easier to sell stuff, do you mean that no one is buying your things? Then you are probably selling them too high, so go to the shop wizard and see the lowest price the item is being sold for, to make sure your item goes then put it a few np below the lowest price. If you don't mind waiting a bit longer for it to sell then you can sell it slightly higher. Otherwise you might be selling hard to sell items, and the best thing you can really do is put it at the lowest price and wait (try selling them on the TP/auction if they don't go after a couple of days).

Hope that helps :)

I'm sure these two helped you out with your shop customization problem.

By the way, I'm Neomysterion, a Global Mod for these forums, and if you have any further questions, ask anyone who's a staffer.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums :) I'm Trig...or RayRay. Whichever you prefer.

To make your shop look fancy I'd use a pre-made layout, or make your own if you're skilled with HTML (which I am not ;) So I opt for the premades.

In terms of selling HTS (hard to sell) items, you pretty much just have to wait. I've had some things sit in my shop for a month or more before they've sold, but eventually they do sell. Just continue to check that yours is the lowest on the TP!