So, I just spotted Ayzra in "Custom Pet Spotlight Voting". How often does that happen?

lilshadowdweller

I don't vote often in the Pet Spotlight voting. But it's sort of fun, so sometimes, I do it. However, I have never come across my own Neopet in there! So boy, was I surprised when Ayzra popped up in there! I did it a right click just to make sure -- it was her! I'm surprised you have the option to vote for your own pet. Has that happened to you guys, too? o_O

I once did, but I think it was cause I had another pet as my active. Wait, how do you find out the pet's name with the right click thing?

Oh! Lol, well, if you want to check out the name of the pet (since they're displayed nameless), simply "right click" on top of the image which displays the pet. I use the Firefox browser. Anyway, if you see "Image Properties", or "Image Info", click on that. It'll say something like

I made it blue so you can see where the name is located! The name of the pet is always in the picture. ;)