Found my Magma Pool time :D

Lauren_x

Yayyyy!

Just painted hibari_kyoya_san magma and I think he looks kick-[removed] now ;)

Going to go find some good backgrounds/wearables that will suit his new colour :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't swear, the swear word has been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I found my time a year ago today, at about 6.40 PM in my time zone. It's how I got Miss_Katzena the way she is now.

Oh, and are you who I think you are, because you started a topic that someone else started on another forum that is curently down... could that someone possibly be you?

It's so cool! I was saving for a purple pb for hibari because he's named after a character from an anime series whose identity colour is purple. But Magma is awesome.

Just shelled out 95k on the moltara silhouette background too ;D I love it.

umm which forum would you be talking about? because i signed up for another forum after using their awesome packrat list.....then realised the nature of the site was rather untoward

Wow, you're lucky to be having those items and selling them for lots.

JN forums. Someone started a topic about a show there, and you started one here about that same show.

:D Thankyou! I was so lucky - i'd literally just made an excel table with all times in 5-min increments written out and I was going to put an 'x' by all the wrong times.

Then BOOM on my third try at 7:20 am NST the guard was asleep. I'm so lucky :3

Congratulations :) Your pet looks great! I guess I should find my time, but I don't have any time to find my time XD

:D Thankyou! I was so lucky - i'd literally just made an excel table with all times in 5-min increments written out and I was going to put an 'x' by all the wrong times.

Then BOOM on my third try at 7:20 am NST the guard was asleep. I'm so lucky :3

oh WOW thats organised (and dedicated)

think i'll probably have to steal that idea! *steals* :P

Congratulations on finding your magma time, hibari_kyoya_san looks spectacular. Would you mind posting your excel table? I am terribly lazy, :*

but I would like to know my magma time.

I'd be more than happy to post my excel table...just would be unsure about how to go about it :L

Ooh let me try something:

https://skydrive.liv...37f82&app=Excel

Does that work? There are four sheets, in 6-hour chunks also please bear in mind the times are in 24 hr clock not NST time. I put a little 'x' by times that were wrong.

Oh and ignore the little 'equals 7:20 am NST' hhahaa that was just a little note to me ;)

EDIT: OK no that doesn't work. If you PM me, I could e-mail it to you?

Edited by lozzerrr