Hey!

tatertawt24

Welcome to The Daily Neopets. There are lots of longtime Neopets players that reside over here, most of them having 6 to 12 year accounts.

You can call me Neomysterion, I've been playing Neopets since I was 10 back in 2002, and I work as a forum mod here. If you have any questions, contact any staff member (they should have coloured usernames), and we'll be glad to help!

Hey there :D Lovely to meet you, I be Saxen ^^

Hopefully you'll stick around Neo this time ;) hehe. The community over here is fantastic, I'm sure you'll have a fab time.

Welcome hun! :)

Thanks guys!

I find myself quitting a lot cause I set up goals for myself and then I have no patience for them :laughingsmiley:

my current goal is restocking a morphing potion at Kauvara's shop but I keep getting rs banned :sick02:

and I would love to at least get half way through Jhudora's Quests, but that's gonna be difficult because I'm pretty much broke atm

my major np resource (Super Happy Icy Fun Snow Shop) has gone downhill since I last was into Neopets. the shop is almost always filled with the junk items and rarely restocks now. I remember in early 08 it would restock around every 15 minutes and I pretty much grabbed every item there. one night I missed a Pea Chia Pop and I got mad and quit :laughingsmiley: obviously I don't have the most stable of mentalities for this type of stuff

so right now I'm just seeing if I can get the hang of the Almost Abandoned Attic and if lucky, Kauvara's Magic Shop

I used to do a bit of restocking, mostly foodie stuff and I did pretty well off of it. Kauvara's is haaard! I wish you the best of luck with it, I've never managed to RS anything from there :P

If you're struggling NP-wise you should make a Habitarium ^_^ On my old account I was making 100K a day at level 50 - and the money you get up to that point is pretty good also! There's Key Quest as well which is fabulous for NP. If you need someone to play with let me know ^_^

I see that you haven't played either and I'm not sure how long you've been away for so here's some guides :)

http://www.thedailyn...games/p3h-main/

http://www.thedailyn...keyquest-index/

I get frustrated with restocking as well so I mostly just do this stuff for NP now :P Good luck in the AA as well! Everything I've got from there was worth less than what I paid ¬_¬ haha

They can be a little annoying but basically you drag them to the food, and for some reason they mooch around to the other side and start eating. Sometimes you need to wait for it to 'refresh' and they'll make their way to the food. Give it a go ^_^