Roster Changes

Sakabato

As an Antola fan, I'd rather not see him get replaced... but we have our opinions, I guess... *shiftyeyes* :P

If anyone from Shenkuu had to get booted, I'd probably say Larcy... I don't necessarily hate him, but he is my least favourite from the time.

Oh, and... Rhee Solters. I will not be happy until she gets replaced with a non-Kiko/non-Grundo. That is all.

I only have three wishes.

One, I want Goltron to retire, two, I want Sela Pretore to be the Virtupets team captain and three, I want Keetra Deile on another team and replace her with someone else.

That is all.

If Larcy or maybe Mirsha doesn't get replaced, then I would be perfectly fine with Shenkuu's team roster.

I'd boot Larcy in a heartbeat. :P In my canon, Mirsha has been trying to boot him for years. The only year that she could find a replacement (AC III), Larcy managed to give Turo an injury that prevented him from playing, so Antola had to replace Turo. :P

As an Antola fan, I'd rather not see him get replaced... but we have our opinions, I guess... *shiftyeyes* :P

If anyone from Shenkuu had to get booted, I'd probably say Larcy... I don't necessarily hate him, but he is my least favourite from the time.

Oh, and... Rhee Solters. I will not be happy until she gets replaced with a non-Kiko/non-Grundo. That is all.

I agree, there are way too many Kikos/Grundos in the cup.

Because I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist when it comes to the cup, so there are some players who I consider a threat. I don't hate them, per se, but I consider them villains in my canon. No, I will not list them. One, there are quite a lot to list. Two, I have other things related to that idea, so I'll get off topic if I do list them. :P

I'd boot Larcy in a heartbeat. :P In my canon, Mirsha has been trying to boot him for years. The only year that she could find a replacement (AC III), Larcy managed to give Turo an injury that prevented him from playing, so Antola had to replace Turo. :P

I agree, there are way too many Kikos/Grundos in the cup.

Because I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist when it comes to the cup, so there are some players who I consider a threat. I don't hate them, per se, but I consider them villains in my canon. No, I will not list them. One, there are quite a lot to list. Two, I have other things related to that idea, so I'll get off topic if I do list them. :P

Yeah... honestly, I could make do without Larcy and Zayle from KI. Even Zenor/Qlydae on KD and Weldar on VP is sorta kinda pushing it, but 3 is a lot better than 5. :P

And Kikos... ugh. I don't have a problem with Lamelle on LD... but the fact they traded him to MQ to replace Dorina only to replace him with another Kiko annoyed me to no end. And I know that KL is... well... the home of the Kikos, but it annoys me even more that there's like, 4 Kikos, and then we have Erli Quinnock the Peophin. Even if they just brought back Relle Felson (the former Jetsam player) out of him and Helmo Timm (the Peophin who was lazily made into Erli's colours after she left KL) to replace one of the Kikos, that'd be fine with me. :P

Yeah... honestly, I could make do without Larcy and Zayle from KI. Even Zenor/Qlydae on KD and Weldar on VP is sorta kinda pushing it, but 3 is a lot better than 5. :P

And Kikos... ugh. I don't have a problem with Lamelle on LD... but the fact they traded him to MQ to replace Dorina only to replace him with another Kiko annoyed me to no end. And I know that KL is... well... the home of the Kikos, but it annoys me even more that there's like, 4 Kikos, and then we have Erli Quinnock the Peophin. Even if they just brought back Relle Felson (the former Jetsam player) out of him and Helmo Timm (the Peophin who was lazily made into Erli's colours after she left KL) to replace one of the Kikos, that'd be fine with me. :P

*cough*Idon'tmakeconspiracytheoriesabouteitherLarcyorZayle*cough*

I can't blame you. After all, Roo Island only has one Blumaroo, and Krawk Island, as of AC VI has zero Krawks, while Kiko Lake has four Kikos. I admittingly hope they replace Rhee next year.

Make the Meohog on KI retire and put in a Krawk.

Yes, either Nitri Cassale (the Moehog) or Zayle Sufhaux (the Grundo) should be replaced by some Krawk.

No, I am most totally not biased when it comes to Zayle needing to be replaced. I consider him a villain in my canon.

I admittingly hope they replace Rhee next year.

I would rather have Lamelle back on LD (and Dorina back on MQ of course) than have her on the team, even though I admit she looks pretty (the blue eyes!) and all that. I blame her for (possibly) being one of the causes for LD's downfall this year. :P

Oh yeah, I hope they replace Leera too!

Don't ask me why. I just don't like him for some reason. I don't really care who gets to be appointed team captain after that, just seeing him getting replaced makes me really happy already. :P

I will probably talk about the other teams some time.

I would rather have Lamelle back on LD (and Dorina back on MQ of course) than have her on the team, even though I admit she looks pretty (the blue eyes!) and all that. I blame her for (possibly) being one of the causes for LD's downfall this year. :P

Oh yeah, I hope they replace Leera too!

Don't ask me why. I just don't like him for some reason. I don't really care who gets to be appointed team captain after that, just seeing him getting replaced makes me really happy already. :P

I blame the winner's curse for LD's downfall. :P Although you may be onto something. :D

I actually like Leera, so I'd rather not see him get replaced. If anyone had to replace him for team captain, I'd say either Vonde Cayle or Derbi Azar, though.

Yeah, the changes to Lost Desert and Maraqua's team from last year shouldn't have happened, it was fine when there were Lamelle and Dorina.

I think the changes were only done because they knew LD would fall, and it would look stupid if they had the same team members, so that stupid change was made.

...now that I think about it, I highly doubt Rhee is even coming back next year. And I liked Dorina, too...

Now, on the list of people who I can easily say should be replaced:

Mystery Island:

• Lor Benneveldt: I hate him because I kinda had an experience where a bad roleplayer played him, and he was a huge Gary-Stu in that roleplay. He apparently could do no wrong. He became evil in the end. He should be replaced with Yaniq Avaan. He is also a villian in my canon. :P

Lost Desert:

• Luvea Trivon: I hate him for the same reasons why I hate Lor, but I don't hate this guy as much.
  • Rhee Solters: ...do I need to tell you why?

Shenkuu:

• Larcy Phu: He's a Complete Monster in the roleplay I'm in. In that same roleplay, he's kinda dead. Although in that roleplay, Zax replaced him, but I think that Turo should replace him. ...and in my canon, he's still evil. ...and he's a Grundo. There are too many Grundos in the Cup.

Kreludor:

• Coco Metrone and Jurin T.: I only but them both on the same bullet point because I want them kicked off (even if I doubt the latter will be kicked off) for the exact same reason. I strongly prefer the Kreludor of AC I. That would probably be the team I'd join if it were to go back to it's original team. Guess what? They're villians in my canon.

Krawk Island:

• Zayle Sufhaux: Another villain in my canon. That, and he's a Grundo. There are too many Grundos in the Cup.

Faerieland:

• Kakoni Worrill: In my canon, he's a villian, and my interpretation of him is a guy who thinks like Elon Hughlis, except that Kakoni is terrible at scoring. :P
  • Elbin Kroe: Although in the roleplay I'm in, his roleplayer is awesome, after an incident that involved Elbin and Mirsha, I could see him being an ally of Lor in my canon. Also, he switches teams a lot. So I think that he would be kicked off anyways. :P

There are villians in my canon who I don't think should get kicked off (i.e. Prytariel, Elon Hughlis, etc.) ...and this is all who I could think of. /shot

• 1 month later...

The villains must stay!

... anyways, more roster hopes:

-Lutari Island (discovered in upcoming plot) and Neopia Central to join the cup

-Replace Zayle Sufhaux with a Camouflage Krawk

-Replace Coco Metrone with an Alien Aisha

-Elbin Kroe to join BV (he's a free agent) to take Montecito's spot and have a Faerie Pteri take his spot on Faerieland's team

-Dorina and Lamelle to switch teams again, completely replacing Rhee Solters.

-Move Osielle Lidel to Neopia Central and either have a Tuskaninny, Bruce, or a Christmas Cybunny to take his spot on Terror Mountain's team

-Move Montecito to Neopia Central and make him team captain

-Have Relle Felson and Vignacio return to Lutari Island's team

-Replace Evrem Guilako with the returning Almadaira

-Have the old Jelly World team return

I'd love to have Lamelle back and kick that loser Rhee off. To me, she seems like such a hotshot being added to the team after winning. As for whoever said to kick Leera off, he is our goalie and his large stature is key to balance our smaller sized players. I love Luvea but he seems immature even after all these years...if he weren't a Draik I'd probably dislike him too. Derbi for captain!

I'm not too picky about the other teams' goings-on, but I highly agree that KI needs a darn Krawk soon, if only for morale, and in place of Eayln. Kicking off a few grundos would be nice, except the Twin Terrors on Kreludor. If they lose Derlyn it'll break my heart. Also, Tormo on DC scares me to death.

• 2 weeks later...