A friend who suffered so much.... (plus the return of a neopets addict)

GomamonX

OK! well for my absence from the forum is kinda sad but i had a seperated friend who was dear to me and ...well left for good without a call and what i mean that she...she did suicide during the last month and i know she was with issues but I just feel that i should of contact her somehow before she did it... i just feel so bad... plus my cousin got murdered 2months back and i dont know what to do..... anyways im back and a bit better than before (still got some schoolwork to do) but i will recover :3

Sorry to hear of your sad issues It is always hard when there is no way to apologise even if it is not required. Hindsight is a difficult thing to work out and If you are feeling bad those friends and loved ones would not want that. I think they would know you indeed cared for and about them and would want you to be happy and continue your schooling and life...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so sorry to hear about your losses <3 I hope you're doing okay and stay strong :) Your friend and cousin would want you to be happy :)