Defender of Neopia Glitch?

Tonzzy

I was working on the Defender of Neopia mission 10 and when the Evil Sloth Clone was defeated the link for back to DN Headquarters didn't appear. Just to clarify I have already completed mission 9 and gone back to the headquarters after each mission. So I beat him again and still no link. I had never challenged him before mission 9, so I don't believe I did anything wrong. Can anyone help me or do I need to inform TNT?

oh haha I just answered my own question went to the my enemies page and saw you need to beat him 4 times.

are there any future quests that require multiple enemies defeated?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Triple posting is not allowed. There's an edit button you can use to add any other info you want to say in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Nope. Evil Sloth Clone is the only challenger you'll need to face more than once, currently. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crimson).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crimson if you have any questions regarding this action.