Hello, Earthlings

usb hub

I've just registered on Neopets (about one month ago) and I'm still figuring my way around the site, but it's pretty fun, and here seems to be a very nice place, so I decided to join it.

PHP games such as Neoquest II and Invasion of Meridell are my favorites on the site so far, (due to my computer being extremely laggy) so I play them most of the time.

I also like Anime and general gaming.

Welcome to the dark side. ;)

You are now in the process of becoming a full blown Neo-addict.

In the first stages, you feel like you could leave at any time, but by the time Daily Dare rolls around, you'll find yourself checking you account more often than you go outside.

LOL, just kidding. If you have any questions/comments, then TDN Forums are the place. Hope you enjoy your Newbie status while it lasts

Hello!

I agree with Kate... And if I were you I would do all of the research I could on making you neo account a succesful one.

And when you find yourself getting fustrated just remember.... it's a GAME! :)

You will know when you're in to deep when you start shopping for a new desktop so you can get in on all the Flash games.... heheh

Ahaha completely agree with Kate XD Welcome to the Dark Side indeed :laughingsmiley:

Excellent choice to join the forums, especially if you're new to Neopets. If you have any questions just post 'em up and someone will know the answer :) Have fun here! :D

Welcome USB Hub! You're in great company with TDN when it comes to Neopets help and more!

I'm one of the few forum mods, and ask me or another staffer for assistance!

hi USB hope you have a great time here!

i love neopets, and have been playing for many years, but what i love the most is the community thats here. hope to see you around lots!

i'm not a major gamer, neopets, plants and zombies and the occasional age of empires is mostly what i play, what sort of games do you like?

Hi USB, welcome to our forums. I'm Rayna, it's a pleasure to meet you! ^-~ TDN has some great guides which ever helps players who've been around for awhile. Just remember to tend to your reality too! -^-^- Also, you can always ask here.

I like anime too, although I haven't been watching it lately.

Thanks for the warmy welcomes, everyone!

i'm not a major gamer, neopets, plants and zombies and the occasional age of empires is mostly what i play, what sort of games do you like?

I like Indie games the most. (Preferably downloadable ones, but flash games are nice, too.) Anything fun that manages to keep me entertained is good enough, I guess!

Welcome :) My name is Trig...or RayRay. Enjoy your newfound addicted-ness to neopets! (Just kidding...maybe...it really is quite addictive). I think it's safe to say you've found the dark side ;D