Hello!

pichu2005

Hello everyone! I am new here to the TDN forums, but I've been using the site for quite a while now. I have been a member of Neopets since mid-2000 (OMG!), but I've taken a few breaks in there somewhere. Which would explain my lack of game/event trophies and "low" avatar count, heh. Anyway, I look forward to meeting new people and hopefully spending some quality time on here! :rolleyes_anim:

Hey Marcy ^_^ Welcome to the forums! There are lots of lovely peoples on here, I'm sure you'll meet plenty of them :D

Have fun!

Welcome Pichu2005! I'm Neomysterion (or that's what most people call me), and I'm one of the few forum mods around here.

I've been playing Neopets since 2002, and I'll be on for 10 years before April ends this year. If you need anything, just ask anyone who's a staff member.

Welcome to the forums! You'll love it here! You can call me Trig or RayRay :) I think everyone takes breaks from playing neo, life gets too busy sometimes!