Untaken names for a Draik egg? :)

rhino_loupe

Help! I'm currently negotiating a custom trade with another user who wants a painted Draik. I'll be buying a Draik Egg and creating a Draik for the trade. But I'm totally lost when it comes to names! :( Everything I try is taken.

Could any of you guys please suggest a few names (preferably by mail, either on here or on Neo) that I could put forward to them? :)

They are not too specific at all: either male or female sounding ones are fine, 4 or less syllables, and preferably starting with a letter in the first half of the alphabet. So just looking for good names! :D

[edit]Should have enough for now, thanks to all you lovely people who sent suggestions! :) Will see what she picks! ^_^

If you're doing a custom for them, shouldn't they be picking the name? lol

*confused*

:(

http://www.neopets.com/~Soroptimist#un links to popular pet pages with untaken names :)

Yes, but they can't think of names either xD They pretty much said if they find a name they like they will trade, so I offered to help too. But it's harder than I thought!

Thanks so much for the links, great stuff! :D

I just sent you a list on a few names which I had picked out for my future custom-Draik-to-be. :) My boyfriend had given me a list of Russian names to use so I hope that sort of helps.

Thank you, those are some great names! :D

This girl is definitely gonna have a lot to choose from :P

[edit]Sent her a bunch of names, will see what she says :)

I only have one name and it's not really short but I'll send it to you anyways as I think it's quite nice ^_^

I will send you the ones I came up with that she didn't use (I won't send the names these guys gave, but I'm sure they will be happy to send them to ya as well).

Also, my trade-ee just today chose a name (of her own creation, no less) so this topic can be locked :) Thanks once again for all the lovely suggestions.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.