Salutations!!

isosyn

Greetings all! I'm isosyn, call me iso if you like. I'm a fine arts and english student on the pacific coast in Canada, and I spend pretty much all of my spare time hunting avatars and plushies to add to my collections on neopets.

Mostly I lurk when it comes to boards, but sometimes between classes or if there's a really good conversation happening you will see me popping up. My guild is getting used to it, so I hope you can too. ;)

I have had my tdn forums account for a couple of months, but I forgot to verify for the longest time, but I made it here now and I hope to bump into some good fellow neopians while I'm bouncing around out here.

Any rate, much luck and happy playing to you all!

Isosyn.

welcome welcome! err nothing else specil to say at the moment, heh

Hi there! I'm a lot like you...i have been registered for a couple months but only now i'm starting to become active.

I love searching for avs and plushies too! I had a huge plushie collection on my gallery but i lent all of them to a person for the packrat av and her account was frozen so i lost most of them...so i'm starting over...

hope to see you around ;)

Thank you all for making me feel welcome! I too hope that I can find more time to become active and get to know you all some more.

Pipa- Sad to hear you lost some of your plushies... have you checked auntadria's plushie list and shop? Her prices are quite fair... lots to choose from. Anyway, half the fun of collecting is finding them at good prices, hehee!

Anyway, luck and huggles to all!

<3 :wub_anim: <3

HEY! Welcome to TDN! As you might have guess Im Hannah.

Have fun. btw obey me or Ill set my meepit army on you ;)

hey welcome to the TDN. No chatspeak. Thats my thing and also its against the rules. Oh and my name is Dillon.