Can't eve

I'm just getting into the BD, it's a lot of fun. I'm having a lot of trouble with Meuka, though. I train constantly and right now my fighter's stats are:

Level: 32

Health: 47 / 47

Strength: EXCELLENT (53)

Defence: EXCELLENT (47)

Move: EXCELLENT (48)

Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (132)

I have a leaf shield and I've been using fire muffins but he still kicks my butt, though I get close. Any way I can beat him before further training?

Whoops, I should proof-read instead of watching football,

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post. Use the edit button instead if you'd like to add something. Also, please do not use curse words, even in acronyms.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just train your stats up some more and you will find that Mueka and many other Battledome Challengers are not that difficult. It would also help you a great deal when it came time for Plots. more plot points to spend, better rewards. :)

Once you hit level 29 I would recommend getting all three of the basic Faerie Abilities, Sink, Burrow, Drain Life as these are gonna be your bread and butter. These can downright destroy most high level opponents and stall out battle long enough to give you the edge you need to win.

I'd just train for a week or two then get back at Meuka and stomp him senseless :)

• 1 month later...

Jar of Meepit Eyes x4 should do the trick, they're extremely cheap and extremely effective against Meuka.

Watch out for his Radioactive Muffin when he uses both of them at the same time, the damage can go up as high as 40+ (considering you never won him before).

If you're really ''desperate'' you can just by buying 8 Dark Bottled Faeries and use Sink, since you're already past the required level for that ability.

You can also try Burrow, but it's less effective cause you're going to worry most about the Radioactive Muffin which passes most of the defense of Burrow... but hey still works.

Hope that helps, and good luck (: