Which plush series comes with the Space Faerie code?

Rae

I have made a topic about the Space Faerie recently, but I was hoping to find more specific information. I see that a lot of the Neo plushes lately come with Key Quest codes only. I was wondering if any of you knew which series of the plushes came with the space faerie code. This way I am able to look for a seller and know what I'm looking for, rather than just figure out which ones are Key Quest only.

I am borrowing my friend's BD pet and she can definitely beat the Space Faerie, but I don't want to keep the pet for long periods of time without finding a code :/

Thanks for the help!

Alright thank you! I'll do a Google search and see if I can come up with anything.

Also, does anyone know if the rumor about getting SF from the Blue Mystery Capsule is accurate?

I am quite skeptical about the ability of getting the space faerie from a cap. I suppose it's possible if that's the capsule that RARELY (and I do mean extrememly rarely) gives out rare item codes.

As far as plushies go, yeah all the small ones only have key quest tokens no space faerie saddly. I'm looking into getting the space faerie eventually too. I'll let you know if I come up with something before you do.

I found this old topic which might help you, www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/11127-rare-item-code/

And also on ebay you can buy just the codes (which means you don't run the risk of buying the wrong sort of plushie..just the usual risk of buying stuff online :P) http://www.ebay.com/sch/nekirae/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Post what you end up doing because I'm wanting that avatar too :)

Thanks guys, I was able to buy a code online and it worked (thank goodness). Now I'm just struggling with actually beating her -_-