TNT, you stink. You stink to no end.

Dcoolb

So, upon submitting a ticket, I asked TNT to unfreeze my account and a side containing friends items. TNT said I could bring one back. I decided to pick my side in hopes to get the items back for my friend. They said items and pets would be deleted, so I thought that I liked Dcoolb's name more and I should restart on that. Then TNT gave it back.

With the items.

With the neopoints.

With the pets.

So now I am stuck with it, and my friends items and pets are gone.

TNT

Y U LIE?!?!

Well sorry for your friends's goodies... I'm not really sure why they were on your side account anyway?

You are one of the lucky person to get their account back, to have a second chance... I wouldn't complain about it at all.

You cared more about your friend's items than your own? That sounds very generous.

How long did it take TNT to respond to your ticket? I submitted one yesterday and I'm very anxious to hear back from them (I'm suspicious that someone managed to get into my account).

Well, it wasn't quick for say, the first response was 3-4 weeks... Not exactly sure. But then it got quick and was between every 1-3 days.

Well sorry for your friends's goodies... I'm not really sure why they were on your side account anyway?

You are one of the lucky person to get their account back, to have a second chance... I wouldn't complain about it at all.

Because my friend had 2 pets of their own. They also had a lot of Neopoints I didn't want to get mixed up.

congratulations on getting your account back though, its relatively rare in my experience :)

still waiting to hear if i can have my account back (not frozen, but the email has been gone for.. 3 years? it says "this is the side account of UN" and i can provide a bunch of info, but no potato :( so far..)

maybe its leftover holiday cheer :P (i'm so cynical) i hope you do feel better at least about getting one back :) and that was nice of Support too, any reason why you could only have the 1 account back?