Hey TDN!

Chanii

Hi! I'm Chani, or anjelik2da6thpower on Neopets. I've been using the site for... well, a while. xD I just came back from a long (really long) hiatus and found that AvatarLog was down. A guildy told me that TDN had something similar so I tried it out. Loving it! Have to admit that I really miss Project Packrat, though. =( I prefer these sorts of forums to the Neoboards, being a co-administrator of a couple close-knit RP forums myself, so I'm hoping to get some posts rolling. Looking forward to meeting other players.

What more can I say? Welcome to The Daily Neopets and TDNForums Chanii!

Most people call me Neomysterion, and I've been on Neopets since 2002, hence several hiatuses.

Over here, we like to keep things more civilized compared to the Neoboards. If anything, let me know!

Hey Chanii, I'm Saxen ^^. Welcome to the forums! It's definitely a lot better than the neoboards over here :P

Hope you have fun! :D

Hi Saxen! That's a relief, haha.They're awful anymore. I suppose "awful" is putting it nicely. It's a spam-infested, idiot-ridden troll factory. o.O I don't remember it being that bad, but a guildy insists it's always been that way. xD Guess my memory's warped.

Anyway, glad to be here! Your gallery is so adorable. :3

I'd say that was a pretty accurate analogy XDD haha. I've only recently started visiting the boards; despite it's downfalls it can be pretty entertaining sometimes ;P

Aww thankies hun <3

Hello!

I'm fairly new to posting and TDN Forums. (I'm a big time lurker ***creeeepy***)

However, I just wanted to say welcome :)

Welcome back to TDN nURLo! I don't mind lurkers, but it's still a pleasure to see you becoming more active around these parts!

Any questions, just PM or Neomail me.

hi Chanii :) i'm also back from a hiatus too, TDN is a great forum and i hope to see you lots!

i think the neoboards always had their bad bits but its definitely alot worse now, i only use the quest help and NC boards (and even with NC you have to be so careful, there are a bunch of scammers atm, and nothing has been done about it so far, also nop-one dares publicly name in case they get frozen, so no-win scenario)

i've always loved offsite neopets forums, and my old site is no longer active so i came here, and its a very lovely community :)

oh and.. *gives cookie* :D

Welcome :) You can call me Trig or RayRay *cough*Siggie*cough* I'm sure you'll love TDN, I'm also an Avatarlog recruitee and I'm definitely loving the ease of TDN. I hope to see you around lots! :) Enjoy!