Rarity, inflation and You : Just a rant-off!

Lady Kakata

Don't you just hate it when you start saving for something special, and all of a sudden it shoots up in price? :( I've been saving 3mil for a Pink Paint Brush (Jellyneo's guide price) though I knew that I had to save somewhere closer to 3.8mil for the brushes I've seen in auction

Now, the only two brushes in Trading are 4-5 million!

Draik/Krawk wishers probably know this pain better than anyone else. But let those feelings vent here! I'm close to giving up and just decorating my Neohome with a few choice items/buying a Faerie Petpet Paint Brush for Nimhue's Karizeu or else just seeing what I can get for my gallery at this point -_-

What really irks me is when something is super expensive and shoots DOWN in price. Especially when I have it and try to sell it :(

If you just want a pink pet, offer a baby custom on pc and you'll get one in a second

What does that mean?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes do not contribute to the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If you want a pink painted pet (pre-painted), offer to make and paint a baby pet of someone's choice on the pound boards.

(Did I get that right?)

I also had a similar experience with the first piece of the secret lab map. I was really lucky and got it just as the prices were starting to rise. Definitely got lucky.

Don't you just hate it when you start saving for something special, and all of a sudden it shoots up in price? :( I've been saving 3mil for a Pink Paint Brush (Jellyneo's guide price) though I knew that I had to save somewhere closer to 3.8mil for the brushes I've seen in auction

Now, the only two brushes in Trading are 4-5 million!

Draik/Krawk wishers probably know this pain better than anyone else. But let those feelings vent here! I'm close to giving up and just decorating my Neohome with a few choice items/buying a Faerie Petpet Paint Brush for Nimhue's Karizeu or else just seeing what I can get for my gallery at this point -_-

How close are you to 4m?

urgh in october kadoaties were going for 3.7 mill, now everyone is asking 7 mill T_T

i'm also seeking a cloud shoyru apple, and there aren't any for sale.. dislike exclusive limited edition items which were released in tiny numbers.. *cough* smugglers cove *cough*

Years ago, I recall selling a plushie grundo morphing potion which I got from the Snow Faerie quest at about 60k, which was the shop wizard price then. Barely a month later, it became an unbuyable. Ever since then, I've been transferring anything that looks remotely valuable into my SDB instead of selling them.

• 2 weeks later...