Justin Bieber: Your Opinion

Trig

I don't see why all the 'bashing' is needed. I mean, when I was a little girl my uncle would tease me because I was a fan of the backstreet boys. :laughingsmiley: I always got upset at him for that. Haha. I do find it a bit odd if you are 15 plus and like his music though. I don't see why he is such a 'sensation' among the older kids. I mean, his voice isn't all that great to me and his songs are... well, very unoriginal and not in the slightest way are they catchy. Again, this is my opinion. I can see why little girls like him though. I don't think he deserves all the ridicule however. I don't know him personally and I'm betting most people don't, so how can you judge his personality? - Whether it be good or bad.

Xandria I was the same way, I loved the backstreet boys (and though I'm ashamed to say it, I still do today!) :D And I can totally see where you are coming from on that, and that's why I myself try not to judge him, I just see how he dresses and acts in his songs I guess and judge him, which I shouldn't but for some reason I do...