Hellou

nachtbunt

Hi there,

my name is nachtbunt. I started playing neopets in 2006 but after a while I lost my motivation and deleted my account. So this is my second try and I must say that I missed it - especially some games like Caves & Corridors and all the Hannah games, even though Pirate Caves don't work in Firefox and the Internetexplorer won't send my scores (really annoying fact).

My mother is playing neopets as well and she showed me this daily page which is really usefull for many problems and lazy people like me who love to have the direct links to the dailies ;).

As you maybe noticed I'm not an English native speaker - I'm from Germany and I'm learning English at school - so I'm really sorry if I do some language mistakes. But I think my English is still understandable and if not - tell me, I'll try to improve :).

If you got any questions you want to ask me - do so, I'm glad to answer!

Greetings, nachtbunt

Welcome to The Daily Neopets. I'm the one and only Neomysterion, and I've been on Neopets since 2002 at least.

If you need any help, or if you have any reports of giant Meepit attacks, consult me with a PM or Neomail.

Welcome to the forums Nachtbunt. I'm Saxen, pleased to meet you :) Also welcome back to Neopets! Everyone comes back in the end hehe

Hope you have a lovely time here ^_^ Your English is very good by the way!

Welcome to the forums! :) I'm Rachel and I would be more than willing to help you out with anything :) And as Saxen said, your English is quite excellent!