Hellllllo!

magic.

Hello!

I've had an on and off relationship with Neopia for about 7 years, but now after a solid 5 year hiatus, I'm ready to get back in the game!

My neopets username is WantAnEncore and I'm just really trying to enjoy Neopets for all the cool things that it has going on.

I stumbled across this site for its really useful Neopets Dailies page, and after browsing through their other guides, I found the forums.

I love the enthusiasm that people here have for Neopets and I was hoping to try and be a part of all this :)

Well, that's all I guess haha.

Regardless, hello again, and it'd be cool to be Neofriends with anyone here!

That's the best part!

You should of posted this last week. Welcome anyway Magic.!

I'm Neomysterion, and I'm one of the blokes who makes your TDN and TDNForums experience possible. Any questions, concerns, or reports of random Buzzer swarms, simply consult me with a PM or Neomail!

Hi there Magic, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain. ^_^

It's always nice to see a returning player of Neopets. Neopets is just that awesome, and TDNForums too! You'll love it here, I'm sure! If you want to, add me as a friend! I love the picture too! ^_^

Hey Magic :D Very nice to meet you, I'm Saxen.

Glad to hear you're back, especially after so long. I came back from a 5 year hiatus last year and was gobsmacked my the amount of changes XD

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll have a blast :)

Nice to meet you Magic :) I'm Rachel (I guess you can call me RayRay *points to username*). I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself on these forums!

Greetings. I'm Rayna. I'm sort of still new around here, too. I just like to talk a lot.

You'll find what you are looking for, I'm sure. I always have random times where I'm not playing Neopets. Being in a community certainly helps make it more enjoyable. =D

Please enjoy the website and the company. -^__^-