Heya :)

Roxxannae

Hello everyone :D my name is Roxxannae, but you can call me Lauren if you want :P I've been playing Neopets since 2005, although I'm on a fresh account because I forgot the info for my original account after having a 4 year break (phew!).

I discovered TDN when I was trying to find a dailies guide, it's a really helpful guide along with other parts of the site!

I hope that maybe I can make some friends here and settle in the forums and back into Neopets! :)

Welcome to The Daily Neopets, Roxxannae. I'm Neomysterion, I've been on Neopets since 2002, and I never forgot my old account data.

Any help and whatnot, ask me or another staffer!

Welcome to the forums :) I'm Spritzie.

I discovered TDN the same way, when I came back from a long break. It was a huge help on getting me caught up with all of the changes (TONS had changed from when I'd last played) and just generally making playing Neopets more fun.

Welcome to the forum! :) I'm Rachel...but you can call me RayRay. I discovered TDN a while ago because some of my guild members help run the site, but I've found it extremely useful especially in terms of avatar collecting (now that avatarlog is down) and guides! The guides are the best!

Hey Lauren :) Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find plenty of friends here, the peoples be loveleh :D I also found TDNF the same way as you, and very glad I did, too! Any question you have about Neo, someone here will know the answer garunteed :P

Have fun!