Waiting for a new plot..... patiently..... *sigh*

manniqueen

I have HUNDREDS of every codestone saved up! And I just can't wait any longer until a great plot where I can enjoy myself (and sell my codestones at a great price!) Am I the only one? o_O

do plots require you to train your pet more? O.o the altador one didn't need code stones D:

Most plots have some sort of battle element like battling the wraiths in the faeries ruin plot so a lot of people feel the need to bulk up their pets for the battledome component.

I was saving codestones for a new plot too but then when the baby plot of krawk island didn't need any I gave up and used/sold most of mine. :rolleyes_anim: Although I'm personally hoping for a Lutari Island plot. It needs to come out of the mist.

Ahh I really want a plot, when I was younger I never bothered with them, and since coming back to neopets a few months ago there has been nothing! So I've never participated in one, I barely know what they are :( Although if it's heavily battledome oriented...perhaps not for me since my pets are a little weak :P

I would LOVE a Lutari Island plot! That would be so cool! Or mystery island...I really like mystery island. However, if it was a Lutari Island plot I could see myself actually trying to complete the full thing...which would mean I probably wouldn't sell my codestones! (I haven't ever completed a full plot...I just don't have the time!)

A Lutari Island plot would be pretty cool but another Haunted Woods plot would be cool too. Besides, hasn't it been like a year since the Faeries Ruin? It's about time TNT releases another plot.

I'm definitely looking forward to a new plot. I really enjoyed TFR plot. And I'm better prepared if there's a BD part in the next one. (I was totally caught off guard last time.)

I don't really care what it's about. I'd love to see a Maraquan one, because it's one of my favorite lands, but I know they've done that already. I do agree that it would be great to have one involving Lutari Island, and finally have it opened up again

yeah, a new land :D

i don't think they'll re-release lutari island, or it'll be for people who pay NC or something >_>

maybe some coooool, wood/forest-land between altador and shenkuu, there's nothing but forest there, they could even release a new pet then :)

edit: and colours... petpets... dailies... that'll take long, maybe that's why they take so long to introduce a new plot?

Well just looking at past plots -

Arrival of Virtupets (August 16th 2000 - August 25th 2000)

Neopets Sacrificers Plot (August 18th 2000 - November 10th 2000)

Hunt for the battledome (October 2nd 2000 - October 13th 2000)

Ski lodge murder mystery (February 2nd 2001 - May 25th 2001)

Discovery of Tyrannia (March 20th 2001 - May 10th 2001)

Brucey B and the Lucky Coin (June 12th 2001 - July 10th 2001)

Usurper (July 9th 2001 - July 16th 2001)

Hunt for the crown (July 17th 2001 - July 19th 2001)

Curse on Maraqua (August 17th 2001 - August 23rd 2001)

Neopets V2 (November 5th 2001 - November 9th 2001)

Champions of Meridell (July 23rd 2002 - April 28th 2003)

Gadgadsbogen (March 3rd 2003 - March 20th 2003)

Green Jelly Plot (June 12th 2003 - June 23rd 2003)

Mystery Island Volcano (September 23rd 2003 - November 18th 2003)

Battle for Meridell (February 2nd 2004 - May 13th 2004)

Hannah and the Ice Caves (October 21st 2004 - December 22nd 2004)

Curse of Maraqua (March 15th 2005 - June 10th 2005)

Lost Desert (August 30th 2005 - November 29th 2005)

Altador (March 17th 2006 - [Final part released] June 3rd 2006 [ongoing])

Cyodrake's Gaze (Aug 3rd 2006 - Sep 14th 2006)

Tale of Woe (October 3rd 2006 - November 21st 2006)

Journey to the Lost Isle (May 1st 2007 - July 6th 2007)

The Return of Dr. Sloth (January 29th 2008 - March 15th 2008)

Operation Petpet Park (September 4th 2008 - October 28th 2008)

Atlas of the Ancients (October 16th 2009 - 25th November 2009)

The Faerie's Ruin (September 22nd 2010 - 26th January 2011)

Krawk Island (cbb to find dates)

So, what can we infer from these? Well;

1. Plots have become less frequent as they have become more complex.

2. There is now about one a year, but there may be more if something is going to be released (a la Petpet park).

3. Thus far the plots have mainly involved the following lands

i. Virtupets Space Station (3)

ii. Mystery Island (3)

iii. Neopia Central (1/2)(Battledome and Petpet Park?)

iv. Terror Mountain (2)

v. Tyrannia (1)

vi. Lost Desert (4)

vii. Maraqua (2)

viii. Meridell (2)

ix. Jelly World (1)

x. Altador (1)

xi. Shenkuu (1)

xii. The Lost Isle (1)

xiii. Haunted Woods/Neovia (2)

xiv. Moltara (1)

xv. Farieland (1)

xvi. Krawk Island (2)

4. From this list and what happened during the previous plots, we can infer TNT likes to renovate and release new lands with plots. Listing the the current "old" lands we get a list of possible plot locations -

i. Tyrannia

ii. Meridell

iii. Jelly World

iv. Kiko Lake

v. Roo Island

vi. Kreludor

vii. Lutari Island (?)

viii. The Lost Isle (???)

Of course, they may also release a totally new land, with no connection to anything we've seen so far. I find that slightly unlikely, however, considering then they'd probably need to release a new Altador Cup team. That's a WHOLE 'nother bag of shenanigans. :3

EDIT: In regards to a new species, I again doubt that - for no other reason than the sheer amount of customisation that will need to be drawn for them. If they do release a new pet, my bet is on a name starting with V :3

I'm waiting very impatiently XD Desperate for a new Plot to come out, I really enjoyed TFR :)

The only plot I finished is of course the Altador plot, and I've participated in Atlas of the Ancients - by accident. So now that I've started to play Neopets regularly I'd really like to participate in a plot and actually be good (except for the Battledome part).

Lutari would be awesome, though hardly that it will happen. I'm personally for Jelly World plot :)