Wait..what? I what?

billpika_x8

Someone posted on fb that "if you have secrets about (my name which can be gleaned from my username), it's all over."

What? If I have a secret, I don't know of it :P

But anyway...apparently, I'm trying to steal his girl. Which is weird, because she does not acknowledge a relationship with him. In fact, they don't even talk.

I'm confused. What do you think? :mellow:

Eh? I'm a bit confused. Are you saying basically that someone who isn't even dating someone else is stating it's over if something is happening between you two? o_0 Well, I wouldn't worry about it too much, since it doesn't sound like your friend cares and if they aren't in a relationship -- what is over exactly?

Although I'd be a bit upset if I were that girl and he was busy telling everyone I was dating him when I wasn't. That's not very fair for her, in my opinion. It's flattering he wants to be with her, but if he isn't, and she openly tells you she isn't, well....that's silly.

Guest Yoshi_

So let me get this straight.

Some random person says you are hitting on his "girl" yet they do not even have a relationship?

This might mean the guy has a crush on her and probably bothers him that you are hanging out with her. Just keep your distance unless you actually love her.

The choice to make is pretty simple. I know cause this has happened to me before.

Here's some clarification: they are not together, and here is how it started...

It was lunch. I sat down with some friends, and prepared for a normal lunch. But she comes over (no name) and sits down with her friends. Myfriends are too busy ranting about minecraft, so I engage in conversation with her. We covered sensitive topics, which involved compaining about others. So we talk, and then all the "cool" boys move to another table, and she followed, only to RETURN. This is when our friend is a little jealous. He can't, or so it seems, keep a girl at his table. I think he asked her out once, but she just walked away, but he's boasting that he will try again. Another thing is she has few people followed on twitter, and I am one. I myself am also rather confused. *takes breath*

I don't understand what there is to be confused about because you answered your own questions.

Your friend is jealous because the girl he likes is talking to you, or has taken interest in you, and he wants to start some drama to scare you away from her.

Guest Yoshi_

Here's some clarification: they are not together, and here is how it started...

It was lunch. I sat down with some friends, and prepared for a normal lunch. But she comes over (no name) and sits down with her friends. Myfriends are too busy ranting about minecraft, so I engage in conversation with her. We covered sensitive topics, which involved compaining about others. So we talk, and then all the "cool" boys move to another table, and she followed, only to RETURN. This is when our friend is a little jealous. He can't, or so it seems, keep a girl at his table. I think he asked her out once, but she just walked away, but he's boasting that he will try again. Another thing is she has few people followed on twitter, and I am one. I myself am also rather confused. *takes breath*

Like I said, he is just probably jealous and may have a crush on her but never had the guts to ask after what happened on his first attempt obviously.

Also never allow social networking take the better side of you, if she blocks you, unfollow's you or unfriends/blocks you on facebook, doesn't mean anything unless she actually tells you, I know this hasn't happened to you yet but just a heads up.