Igloo Garage Sale Trophy

yupyupyup

So, I qualified for a Bronze Trophy for Igloo Garage Sale - The Game (according to the high score table)! My score was reviewed and accepted... I got a neomail from TNT saying so. However, what I'm wondering is: when should the trophy appear on my userlookup? TNT didn't mention anything about a trophy in the neomail... do they normally?

Does the fact that this is the current Better Than You game mean that I wont get a game trophy for it? Can a single score get you both the BTY trophy and the game trophy as well? (I did win BTY with this score.) Thank you!

The Trophy should appear in your lookup a few minutes before Midnight NST the next day (that is, if no one pushes your score down with a higher score they sent). Also, you can still get a Bronze, Silver, or Gold Game Trophy for any game that is featured on the Better Than You competition, there's not much to worry about in this case. :)

The Trophy should appear in your lookup a few minutes before Midnight NST the next day (that is, if no one pushes your score down with a higher score they sent). Also, you can still get a Bronze, Silver, or Gold Game Trophy for any game that is featured on the Better Than You competition, there's not much to worry about in this case. :)

Oh, thank you! This is my first legit game trophy (aka, not Cheat or Pyramids, or something like that), so I'm pretty excited! :)

Hopefully it wont get pushed down!