Problems with constellation?

monkeyy22

So, I used the Altador Plot Constellation Finder to find the coordinates for the constellation the Protector. I double-checked to make sure I got the exact right coordinates but when I click 'submit', it keeps saying "it looks like those stars don't match any constellations". What am I doing wrong? The constellation looks exactly like the picture and it matches the coordinates the constellation finder gave me. I tried clicking nearby stars but that didn't work as well.

Here is a screenshot of the constelllation I got.

Can anyone please help? I googled the problem but I couldn't find an answer there either.23kb021.png

Oh, and I wanted to add: English isn't my native language, so sorry for possible mistakes.

Figured it out, finally! After I posted this I decided to click around for a bit. I went back to the necklace and I think I'd forgotten to click 'return to altador' after it the last time. But this time, the constellation worked. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.