I Have A Question (:

Solandres

Okay; i have this question in regards to the clothes on Neopets.

Question: When they release say for example a new set of clothing(s), where do we exactly find them?

I tried searching for it on the Shop Wizard but its always not there;

however it is always available in the Trading Post.

So how did they (Neopian) get the item?

For eg; the Usul Red Winter Jacket,;

When it was newly released, i couldn't find it in the Uni Shop, but it was already available in the Trading Post.

A little help?

Confused neopian here

Thank You

xoxo

How do the Neopians get the item? Very simple, they are very swift restockers and some simply go all gaga over new items when they are released (clothing, toys, foods, and other items). You may not have stepped in the Uni's Clothing Shop at the right time (when the items do restock), but they do restock over there, only thing is that there are lots of players trying to buy these items as fast as they can so they can sell it at the Trading Post and Auctions.

I'm not able to respond to some of the questions though!

For eg; the Usul Red Winter Jacket

When it was newly released, i couldn't find it in the Uni Shop, but it was already available in the Trading Post.

A little help?

A logical reason I could think of is that other people snapped it up before you do (maybe due to its price/popularity whatsoever), and then either they use it for their pets or sell it at a higher price in the Trading Post instead.

Maximum prices that can be placed for an item in the Shop Wizard is 99,999NP, hence, those who intend to somewhat 'sell' the items at a higher price than that can do that in the Trading Post instead.

Edit: I was somewhat ninja'd! :P

...what do you mean by regular stores? I want to know. :P

Stores like the Uni Clothing Shop;

Or any Shops available in the World Map.

Since the news keep on saying

" Get them fast at Uni's Clothing"

I always go there, but nothing i was looking for was available.

I highly doubt clothes are found in any other shop besides the Uni Clothing Shop. I don't think shops like it even exist in the World Map. I really don't. And as mentioned before, other people probably snapped it up before you could.

You can also find clothing items at Prigpants & Swolthy in Neovia, and Cog's Togs at Moltara. Uni's is there for casual clothes and such.

You can also find clothing items at Prigpants & Swolthy in Neovia, and Cog's Togs at Moltara. Uni's is there for casual clothes and such.

...you mean there are other clothing shops too? I didn't know that! Sorry for that Neomysterion and Solandres! Ignore my previous post then. :*

If the rarity is not too high (below 89), you can wish for this item 7 times every 12 hours from the Wishing Well and maybe get lucky.

It's a great way to get your hands on new rare items while the price is high. But bear in mind this is not the 'normal' way to get such items.

HERE is a wishing well guide.