ok so whats the deal habitarium

nrg_wolf

OK iam a little annoyed with neopets or TNT who ever is doing it, but my partner and i both got banned for playing habitarium. has anyone else had the same issue with playing this game on a shared ip and then being banned under the idea that your using multiple accounts to gain extra money and items and how do i stop it from happening as its EXTREMELY frustrating having to restart all over again. is there any way to stop this from happening again? as much as i wanted to send a ticket in and have the ban reviewed i hear that's a pointless endeavor as the chances are slim to none. so i would like to know if there is another option to prevent being banned just because i share the same ip as my other half and we play the same game.

Oh, man, that sucks! I don't know what to do, but you might send a ticket just to document your problem. I don't know.

Now I'm kind of worried, because my parents play on the same computer sometimes... :(

That's terrible, I thought TNT was done with hastily banning people on the same IP because of the amount of times they've been wrong.

If you gift each other regularly, stop doing it. It just looks suspicious.

Firstly, both send tickets to reclaim your old account(s) and explain exactly what happened. It IS worthwhile to at least try. In the meanwhile you should start over (they are VERY slow, it will be months before you get your old accounts back).

Also both send a ticket on your new accounts from the help center to explain the situation so hopefully they won't ban you both again.

D: I'm sorry that happened!! Kinda worried myself cause me and the boyf both play Neo and Habi - though we often play at the same time and we also play a lot of KQ together. Maybe it was your activity that alerted TNT? Do you often play at different times during the day/do similar activities on Neopets?

Did they specifically say it was habi, or did they just state it was from gaining neopets on multiple accounts? If it's just habi you can't access and the rest of your account is fine, it's nothing to do with you and it's a glitch which may be able to be fixed.

it was a full account ban on both mine and my gfs account for

"Ban reason:

This account was one of many being used by the same person to earn Neopoints and items. You may only use your main account for restocking, playing games, etc. Earning points and participating in dailies on side accounts is considered cheating as it gives you an unfair advantage over others in the game."

my gf and i both got the same ban message all because we both played habitarium, and we where neofriends but never really gifted each other just fixed resources tiles when needed for the 2 days we where able to play. no other flash games where played.

now we aren't evan game to re-add each other as neofriends out of fear that we are gonna get iced again.... and we both generally played at the same times, where as she would close her browser and i would leave mine open all the time so i can farm resources