Hi there :)

Hi all! My name is and22polarbears (Polar for short ;) ), and I'm brand new to The Daily Neopets. I'm a longtime Neopets player, though, since 2003, and you may have seen me on the Neodaq forums if you visit there. My username is the same there as here.

I've taken several breaks, but now that I'll be out of school for a while, I imagine I'll be around here for a while, too. I look forward to getting to know some new neo-friends :D

Welcome to The Daily Neopets and22polarbears! They call me Neomysterion, forum moderator, I've been playing Neopets since April 2002, and I look after four lovely LE Neopets. Any questions, concerns, or reports of random Meepit attacks? Just let me or another staffer know, and we're glad to be of service!

Hey, Polar! Welcome to TDN! I'm the same as you. I've been playing Neopets that long or longer. I can't seem to remember. /:

Anyways, you can add me on Neopets. I'm usually always online and up for KQ.

Nice to meet you!

Hi there Polar, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain. ^_^

Lucky you! School has just started for me, and I won't be able to be online for that long nowadays. Sad, but yeah, that's reality. *cough* Anyways, everyone here is awesome, you are bound to make friends easily! If you want, you can add me as a friend! ^_^

Hey Polar :D Welcome to the forums!

I'm a relatively long Neo player myself (with a few hiatus' :P). Hope to see you around sweets ^_^ There's some wonderful people here, I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends.

Welcome to the forums Polar! :) I'm Rachel and I've been playing neopets on my current acount since 2005, but apparently I have been on neopets since at least 2004..possibly earlier (I just found an old account which said 7.5 years...so yeah :3)