Hey Everyone!

Trig

Hi guys!

I was on TDN a while ago, but I take pretty frequent breaks because I'm still in school and it gets really busy. In any event, I thought I should get to know some of you, and I still have a week of Holiday break left to make some new friends :) My name is Rachel, I've been playing neopets on my current account for 6.5 years, but have been on the site for probably about 8 or 9 years (pretty much since it started). Anyways, I'm pretty friendly and I'd love to get to know you guys! :)

Oh, and also. I collect avatars and petpets. Feel free to check out my gallery :) (My username is tiggerrules898 if you want to become neofriends)

Welcome back to TDN and TDNForums RayRay!

I'm Neomysterion, and I am one of the mods for this forum. If you need anything, ask me, Spritzie (who may post in the topic anyway), or another staff member, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you around TDNForums!

Welcome to TDNF. Always nice to have a new member.

A seocnd ago I thought I was gonna ninja you on the TPBM thread but instead I ended up convincing Zakuro i'm insane. :3

Anyway, i'm Ryan. Hope you have fun with our general brand of insanity. ^^

Welcome to TDN :) I'm Spritzie.

Your gallery is awesome! :D I collect petpets in my gallery as well. (My original idea was to have it contain painted petpets, but I've been placing all of my petpets there.)

A seocnd ago I thought I was gonna ninja you on the TPBM thread but instead I ended up convincing Zakuro i'm insane. :3

What exactly is the TPBM thread? :3 I'm sorry. I'm apparently not the best with these short forms. I haven't been on a forum in so long!

And thank you to everyone :)

Spritzie- I will have to go take a look at your gallery :) And thank you :) I'm currently saving for the Adam avvie, and after that I'm gonna buy some more petpets as well :)

Hiya Rachel, and welcome back to the forums! In case you don't know, I'm Ain. ^_^

It's always nice to see a returning member, after being busy with their own... stuff in real life! But we understand. I myself am getting back to school, due to school break being over for me, so I will have lesser time on the laptop and everything. If you want, add me as a friend! ^_^

Hey Rayray (love the nickname btw!)

Welcome back to the forums! Glad you're able to find some time for Neo again :D

I look forward to seeing you around :)