Forgotten Shore

laurshep

First off, congrats on getting a Pirate Krawk MP from the Forgotten Shore. I've seen other members get lucky with one of those (and/or a Draik Egg, too).

Most expensive item I got would of been a Discovered Treasure Chest, but I try to open them and hope to get a rare item, but I get junk items from the last two I've opened. Other than that, best thing I got would have been 10,000 NP several times.

i found a discovered treasure chest once :P other than that i usually get nothing, or 2k nps, its currently sitting in my SDB while i decide whether to open it or not :)

i have had decent luck at the wheel of excitement (won 20k twice) so i'm not too fussed :) but finding a draik egg twice is amazing luck, and it happened to someone here!)

Congrats! :* The best thing I've got from there was the avvie. I want a Draikey Egg so much D:

Congratulations laurshep! :laughingsmiley:

The best I've ever gotten is 10k as well, not even the avatar. I've been getting the 'Nothing of interest' message so often these days, mine should be renamed the 'Deserted Shore'. :shiftyeyes_anim:

I keep getting the "nothing of interest" messages. It's slightly annoying. To be honest, if I got a draik or krawk egg/morphing potion I would probably just sell it, seeing as I'm not too interested in one anyways. What I would like is a Lutari...but we all know that's impossible. I've gotten the treasure chest though, and I think I sold it for 50k, I don't really like taking the risk in opening them, and to be honest, when I sold it, I didn't even know I COULD open it.