Hello, I'm new to TDN

simpler

I wanted to say hello, my name's Sarina! And I wanted to ask about the intelligence of pets on neo. Does it have a purpose? I've spent about 300k to get

ULTIMATE GENIUS (754) which is about 503 books . And there's over 2000 books to go. How is your progress going?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Introductions & Welcome’.

ULTIMATE GENIUS (456)

That's my Kiko's knowledge status.

It's Neomysterion from Icepets, and I'm a forum mod over here at TDN. Welcome to TDN by the way, Sarina. If you need any help, just let me know. Also, if you have any reports of random Meepit attacks, just consult me with PM or Neomail. I hope you'll feel right at home here.

Welcome to TDN :) I'm Spritzie.

As far as intelligence, like Ryan mentioned, there's a high score table/trophy. There's also some Battledome equipment, like the Crisp Blue Tunic, which requires a certain level of intelligence to use.

Hey Sarina!

I've just started going for the book trophies with Ellos. I've read him 818 books and he's at Ultimate Genius (1271) ^_^ There's sooo many books it's crazy :O Good luck with it!

Welcome to the forums, it's awesome here :D

Hi Sarina, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain!

I guess the highest intelligence that any of my Kacheeks (or Shoyru) has ULTIMATE GENIUS (192), because I don't bother reading books to my White Kacheek at the moment. Maybe next time, I guess! Anyways, I hope you like it here!

tumblr_lm98viod4P1qbd0f1.gif

...Meepits for the win! :D

Hi Sarina, I'm Grace and I've had this forums account for quite awhile but this is one of the first few posts I've added in a long time. :D I think book collecting is a craze.. My pet is at ULTIMATE GENIUS (1060) and though I keep reminding myself to stop wasting nps reading books to it I get hooked again when I encounter books in shops I haven't seen..

Hi Sarina, I'm Grace and I've had this forums account for quite awhile but this is one of the first few posts I've added in a long time. :D I think book collecting is a craze.. My pet is at ULTIMATE GENIUS (1060) and though I keep reminding myself to stop wasting nps reading books to it I get hooked again when I encounter books in shops I haven't seen..

Haven't posted in a while, Lalagal? Welcome back to TDN! I don't know very well, but I'm still looking forward to seeing you around TDN more. Any questions or reports of Meepit attacks or Buzzer swarms, consult me with a PM or Neomail!

Welcome to TDN! :) As far as I know, the only purpose of reading books is try to get onto the high score table...a feat many would like to accomplish.