Qn regarding game scores limit

starrystar

I'm not sure if this question has been posted before, but how many times are we allowed to submit scores for each game per day? Haha sorry if it sounds like a dumb question, I've been on a long hiatus.

From what I understand, neopoints will only be given out for 3 score sends but subsequent game scores will still be accepted and updated. I have already reached my daily limit of 3 payouts for the game 'Imperial Exam' but I had managed to beat my personal best on one of the subsequent tries. I submitted the score but somwhow my hi-score wasn't updated. Here is a screenie:

Untitled.jpg

Is this a glitch or has TNT changed the limit?

The limit is 3 times a day. It appears it's a glitch. (This happened last week.) That message you see, was the message that appeared during the Game Master Challenge, when you could complete challenges up to 5 times. You could get NP only for 3 plays, but it counted towards the challenges after that.

I believe that you can't get game avatars, or update your high score, after you've played a game 3 times.

The same message will appear if you've entered a World Challenge and have already sent your 3 scores for the day. The score counts towards the world challenge, but you don't get neopoints from it.

Oh! Thank you very much! Haha so much for taking advantage of the trophy reset. :mellow:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.